James Tavernier

15 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Look, I know he has his lapses, I know we all shout at him when he isn't playing well, but football, ultimately, is about moments. It's about events in our lives, in the players' lives, in the club's life. He's a legend. He has stepped up time and time again, and given us some of the greatest moments of our lives. It doesn't matter how good he is or isn't at defending. We don't watch football to see a player defend. We watch it to see things like what we saw tonight. Very, very few Rangers captains have ever done what he has done for us. He deserves our respect and gratitude.

Belter of a post mate. 

10 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I genuinely think he could play for any team in Europe. He raises his game to match the quality of opposition he is facing time and time again.

That, plus how rarely he he gets injured makes him basically irreplaceable to us imo.

55 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He started with us in the lower leagues. 

He's now captain of a European final team. 

Legend. 

My wee girl was daft about football.  She's got older, not really interested that much now. She came through to me watching the match and asked how we're doing . Told her we're 2 nil up. She asks who scored. Minute I mentioned tav she said 

Hes great dad. Mind how good he was when I used to watch.

Can't disagree tonight