James Tavernier

45 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Outrageously under rated by many in our support 

Not a dig at the lad, but  some were demanding Paterson ahead of Tav. 
Some were screaming for the supposedly 8 million Tav was valued at. 
you’d be hard pressed to sign another player for 8 mill that gives the numbers and games he has.

This man (apparently) sat in the kit room in the lower leagues and learned everything he could about Rangers. 

Now he's led us to a European final. He will go down in history as one of the great captains.

His ability may be called into question but surely after tonight his determination and leadership never can. 

He's our captain. He's our leader.

We've all been heavily critical of him, including myself to the point I regret now looking back.

However, he's a a leader. A leader of our club. A leader of men. His message for Jimmy to the camera tonight said it all. He gets it.

Whatever happens after tonight he's a legend. He was a legend before tonight but it's cemented now.

Hands up, i've give him a roasting over the years, some of it deserved, some of it probably wasn't but these past two seasons, and especially in Europe this season, he has made amends big time.

Well done Tav, yet another captain's performance. 

Win one more game and you become immortal.

Hi James, you online tonight? Reading this?

If I was a player I'd probably not be able to resist reading about what mad cunts say about me on forums.

JAMES if you are reading, you are fucking brilliant mate, you've done so much and we all know it.

Hoping you lead the team to that extra step.

55 minutes ago, mistergeneric said:

This man (apparently) sat in the kit room in the lower leagues and learned everything he could about Rangers. 

Now he's led us to a European final. He will go down in history as one of the great captains.

His ability may have been called into question but surely after tonight his determination and leadership never can. 

This (with a wee tweak).

And that's coming rom one of his critics.

He's been exceptional this season in Europe