James Tavernier

6 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Hi James, you online tonight? Reading this?

If I was a player I'd probably not be able to resist reading about what mad cunts say about me on forums.

JAMES if you are reading, you are fucking brilliant mate, you've done so much and we all know it.

Hoping you lead the team to that extra step.

I guess I'm the wrong James but I'll take the praise anyway.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Tav should be in the running for England's World Cup squad.

Not even joking when I say that Man Utd, who are about to undergo a massive rebuild, should probably be looking at him as a viable target at right back. Luckily for us the arrogance and snobbery of English football means they would never consider it as a serious option. Spurs are another club who are crying out for a good full back too.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Not even joking when I say that Man Utd, who are about to undergo a massive rebuild, should probably be looking at him as a viable target at right back. Luckily for us the arrogance and snobbery of English football means they would never consider it as a serious option. Spurs are another club who are crying out for a good full back too.

Sssshhh!!!!!:slapped:

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Not even joking when I say that Man Utd, who are about to undergo a massive rebuild, should probably be looking at him as a viable target at right back. Luckily for us the arrogance and snobbery of English football means they would never consider it as a serious option.

Brexit *might* have changed that if he was a little younger, although I guess hitting the homegrown quote one way or another always helps.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Not even joking when I say that Man Utd, who are about to undergo a massive rebuild, should probably be looking at him as a viable target at right back. Luckily for us the arrogance and snobbery of English football means they would never consider it as a serious option.

They were linked with him think it was last year, surprisingly a few thought he would be a good cheap backup to AWB lol.

Majority preferred Trippier though.

Been wrongfully critical at times and made him a scapegoat.

But he is a leader. He is a Rangers Captain. And I have every confidence that he'll lift the Europa League cup and probably score in the final. Even if he doesn't he is undoubtedly a Rangers Legend now in my mind and truly worthy of the Legendary Captain name.

There was a thread in here asking if he was a club legend a while back and I wasn't sure but he's certainly the most unique player in our history. Now there is no argument for him being a legend.

Love you Tav!

His very gentlemanly chat with the ref when Jo was on the deck said a lot for me. 

I love a roaring  screaming captain 

He does it a hugely different way. One of us is successful. 

As the yanks say.  You do the math .

I'm glad he's still at the club. And I have thought,  for a good while now,  we are lucky to have him as captain