Where To Watch It? (If Not Going)

16 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Livingston. Hardly any pubs never mind a Rangers one

Aye Livvy is pretty grim for pubs ,Saltire up at Carmondean is a Greene King pub and will have it on .Not sure the mix of the area but the place is pretty rough .I was up there working one day and somebody got glassed at a funeral .

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Aye Livvy is pretty grim for pubs ,Saltire up at Carmondean is a Greene King pub and will have it on .Not sure the mix of the area but the place is pretty rough .I was up there working one day and somebody got glassed at a funeral .

Yeah the saltire is actually pretty decent and are doing a red, white and blue promo on shots at the bar for charity or something. Could be a shout just cba with a mixed crowd

23 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Yeah the saltire is actually pretty decent and are doing a red, white and blue promo on shots at the bar for charity or something. Could be a shout just cba with a mixed crowd

Hate a mixed crowd .No self respecting tarrier would set foot out the door to watch in a boozer 2moro .

But then again where would you find a tarrier with self respect .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You no sleeping either ,Fucking brutal this is worse than waiting on Santa when your 6 😳😂

It's only half 10 where I am 😅 my plan is to get borderline paralytic tonight so I can sleep and wake up half pished a few hours before the match that starts at 3 in the afternoon here, otherwise I'll just be a bag of nerves all day and piss the Mrs off 😅

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

You no sleeping either ,Fucking brutal this is worse than waiting on Santa when your 6 😳😂

Four hours I managed last night/ this morning. Eight hours school and then homework and then the couple of hours left will seem like forever ☺️

Watching at home with the wife and kids.bottle of jack and phoning pizzas in for the kids.had my moment in Manchester for the last final,an experience I'll never forget.even tho we lost.was 27 then,I'm 41 now,can't be arsed going out and getting off my tits these days,I've had my fill.enjoy the game whatever your plans lads.

Bring it home Screenshot_20220518-112545_Google.thumb.jpg.89320545dc14a9c4d3638089c577bfd7.jpg

Anyone suggest a place to watch down south?? I'm from Peterborough and me and a mate looking for somewhere with good atmosphere. I know someone mentioned that Box park in Wembley but not sure if it will be live or not?? Any help appreciated as need to make a decision