Where To Watch It? (If Not Going)

There is no real wrong option (Except for The Brazen Heed).

Im be doing similar to you, watching it at home with my old man.

These are the kind of memories that will last a lifetime, and for all we know this is the last Euro final we will see our team in in our lives.

Being in Seville, or celebrating (or god forbit commiserating) in front of the telly with those you care about, this is going to be something special.

I’m waiting on my new passport arriving, got accommodation and getting there sorted. If it doesn’t arrive in time, I’ll watch it in the pub most of my bus drinks in. Might even invite the wife along as well.

Not decided yet to be honest. The wife and I are considering going to Ibrox or the pub. I think the cinema would be fun too.

Seville isn't an option as our passports have expired. 

Having fellow Bears around our for a party is an option too. Have reservations about that as I smashed a 300 quid nest of tables when doing the bouncy when we won 55.:craphead:

In the flat. Have my tests Thursday and Friday so even though I really, really wanted to go is not happening. Was up till three and in school four hours later on Friday last week. Going to let the immediate neighbours know that they should expect some noise come the 18 th 😃👍😃

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

In the flat. Have my tests Thursday and Friday so even though I really, really wanted to go is not happening. Was up till three and in school four hours later on Friday last week. Going to let the immediate neighbours know that they should expect some noise come the 18 th 😃👍😃

Hopefully a class week for you Jon!

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

I chose not to go to Manchester because I wanted to be with my old man in Glasgow on the off chance we won it.

Unfortunately he's gone now, so I'm off to Seville. I always felt like I missed out on Manchester (though I'd make the same choice now) so no chance I'm not going. There'll be a fanzone or something. Even if I'm watching on my phone, I'll be there to celebrate when we all have the biggest fucking party Seville has ever seen.

I'm the opposite mate. I went to Manchester with mine as we thought it would be something we'd never have the chance to do again. He's not here anymore, so it was a good decision.

Will be having some relatives, and a couple of mates at mine to watch this one. Hope you have as good a time as I had at Manchester :UK:

Have flights , accommodation and and train sorted but thinking of staying in Glasgow as the ticket gods don't seem to be shining and most of my mates aren't going over. The Louden then Ibrox for the game would be my preference.

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

When the double is complete I am done. Football is over. 

Everything after will be dull in comparison.

I took a few minutes after the ecstasy on Thursday and came to the realisation that was the high water mark at Ibrox in terms of atmosphere, we will be chasing that high for the rest of our lives.