Where To Watch It? (If Not Going)

spacer.png

My work - Grosvenor Cafe in the West End - have just got the BT contract through so will now be showing it (as well as the Champions League final) and have loads of tables now available, including private hire options for the two wee function rooms.

https://grosvenorwestend.co.uk/cafe/food-drink/#book

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Millions of women.

Only one Rangers.

You know what to do....

Told her that Rangers were in my life before fucking her…been a few choice words lately.

You can watch it on the ipad she said..even after all these years she is fucking clueless.

Even offered to cancel Berwick and go to Alburfira for 5 days but she still said no 😡😡😡

6 hours ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

spacer.png

My work - Grosvenor Cafe in the West End - have just got the BT contract through so will now be showing it (as well as the Champions League final) and have loads of tables now available, including private hire options for the two wee function rooms.

Better organised than our club. 

7 hours ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

spacer.png

Managed to book this. thanks.

Any idea if Rangers tops allowed?

If anyone fancies Chinese while watching the game…

The Amber Regent, West Regent Street.  Wednesday 18th May. limited tickets closed door event with Buffet and big screens first come first served tickets only. 
Please contact christina on 01413311655 for details

19 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Told her that Rangers were in my life before fucking her…been a few choice words lately.

You can watch it on the ipad she said..even after all these years she is fucking clueless.

Even offered to cancel Berwick and go to Alburfira for 5 days but she still said no 😡😡😡

Get her fucking told mate. This is huge. 

Showing free on BT Sport

"For those not lucky enough to be heading to Seville for the finale, the match can be seen by downloading the BT Sport App for mobile or TV, on btsport.com and on the BT Sport YouTube channel.

The final will also be available for anyone to watch on Virgin Media TiVo, TV360 and Stream platforms on channel 532 (HD)."

On 12/05/2022 at 19:44, Laudrup1690 said:

Fs mate she’s miles aff it :lol: watch it on the iPad. Hit her wae the iPad that’s whit I’d dae. 

She's not the right one for you buddy, turning down a trip in the Sun to watch the famous. Ditch her we've got you pal 😋🇬🇧🇬🇧

Wow

20 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

If anyone fancies Chinese while watching the game…

The Amber Regent, West Regent Street.  Wednesday 18th May. limited tickets closed door event with Buffet and big screens first come first served tickets only. 
Please contact christina on 01413311655 for details

That’s just plain wong.