*****The Official Europa League Finalists vs Ross County Match Thread*****

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Can't believe how many on here would keep him next season, someone even said sign him permanently, deary me.

He scored on Sunday (and another tap in today) - it’s the second coming, don’t you know!😂🙈

Just now, GOAT said:

After tonight cannae help but feel annoyed ar hearts at home injury time equaliser, Ross county away injury time equaliser and Motherwell at home 2-0 up.  Six absolutely ridiculous avoidable points dropped that would have seen us top of the league going into tynecastle Saturday.  We NEED to win this EL no ifs or buts about it.

Don't forget the penalty denial on Sakala at Tannadice. There is so many mate.

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's not at the level required to start for us regularly.

I thought even although the whole team was excellent last week against Leipzig, wright had a terrible first half especially.  Everything he touched went wrong.  He does get into good positions & has a lot of pace but he just kept giving it away or his shots etc were very poor.  The jury is still out on him, but listen if he scores the winner in seville he will go down as a LEGEND! 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

After tonight cannae help but feel annoyed ar hearts at home injury time equaliser, Ross county away injury time equaliser and Motherwell at home 2-0 up.  Six absolutely ridiculous avoidable points dropped that would have seen us top of the league going into tynecastle Saturday.  We NEED to win this EL no ifs or buts about it.

I was cursing these 3 results in my mind just before reading your post. Those are the 3 that jump out at me. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Failure to beat Aberdeen twice and Ross County has cost us the title. 

Bigger things to worry about now but I'd be lying if I wasn't thinking what if

Motherwell twice at Ibrox, Hearts at Ibrox and Ross County away there’s 8 points we dropped from winning positions we should comfortably have seen out. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Don't forget the penalty denial on Sakala at Tannadice. There is so many mate.

There’s a lot of them but those three are all the most avoidable dropped points of the season.  Three examples of being unable to see a game out especially two at home.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Motherwell twice at Ibrox, Hearts at Ibrox and Ross County away there’s 8 points we dropped from winning positions we should comfortably have seen out. 

They're the big ones, especially leading at home. We shouldn't be dropping those kinds of points.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck me man, we gifted them the league.

It’s an embarrassment tbh celtic were a shambles until October/November. Too many individual mistakes from us and not calling out Celtics offside goals etc and this is the outcome. We need to win next Wednesday to overshadow their season.