*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, Madina said:

I never watch BT sport lead ups due to only being a cooncil TV pleb. Must admit these intro videos have been class

Been brilliant build up. Blue tinted specs on but McCoist, Miller and Hargreaves have been a breath of fresh air to the usual pish.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'll post it now. 

Regardless of what happens tonight am immensely proud to see my club in a European final 10yrs ago we almost lost it altogether. Man it's been some ride it'll be bedlam if we can get this trophy. 

Rangers do it for yourselves, the fans and all our absent friends 

WATP

if tonight we do the unthinkable then everything that lead to us bouncing back from the disasters of the lower leagues to the disasters of the cup semis against motherwell, hibs, pedro then it will be worth it, what we went through and how we got to here will always be incredible.

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle, victorious. - Vincent Lombardi

Battle fever! HERE WE FUCKING GO!!

Just now, Kents_Hook said:

if tonight we do the unthinkable then everything that lead to us bouncing back from the disasters of the lower leagues to the disasters of the cup semis against motherwell, hibs, pedro then it will be worth it, what we went through and how we got to here will always be incredible.

Absolutely worthy of a film/documentary.