*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

Just now, Valance1690 said:

For me the only way he starts today is if we're 100% confident he's fit & sure he's signing in the summer on a good deal (for us) due to his injury record. 

Otherwise, he's a loan player who's contributed very little & the fact he might need a lift will have nothing to do with us if he flies back to Italy tomorrow morning. 

That's not how this group of players work - they've looked like a band of brothers and hopefully they've all pulled together whether been here 5 years or 5 months.

Would take your point if he's been disinterested or disruptive but he's carried himself well.

He's also still showed when he's played that he's quality so this isn't just a sentimental thing, there will be some tired bodies from Wednesday and if he's fit to start he should.

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just fuckin give everything one last time and win that Cup. Come on Rangers 

One last push from the players today please, they must be desperate to win it surely. 

Finally winning the Scottish Cup after so long would take some of the hurt from Wed night away and give us fans a better summer. 

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's not how this group of players work - they've looked like a band of brothers and hopefully they've all pulled together whether been here 5 years or 5 months.

Would take your point if he's been disinterested or disruptive but he's carried himself well.

He's also still showed when he's played that he's quality so this isn't just a sentimental thing, there will be some tired bodies from Wednesday and if he's fit to start he should.

If it was Kent/Tav who had missed, players here next season basically then aye I'd be starting them today regardless as leaving them all summer to stew on it wouldn't help them for next season.

The end part I can see the argument for, if he's fit and others are struggling then by all means he starts, just because he's a fresh body but I'd rather have Davis, Lowry, McCann all in midfield before him today 

We watched him at Hampden last month and the 40 minutes we seen, he struggled like fuck

44 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hoping he's fit.

Some absolute bollocks has been written about him in terms of not giving a fuck etc. and based on how he's come across, how he's integrated into the squad without a big ego, and even when not playing celebrating hugely when we've won I think it's uncalled for.

Will be busting a gut to try and redeem the miss and think he deserves that chance.

I reckon he’s bought right into it and honestly believe he would work out a deal to stay - he looks and speaks like he loves it here. 

His fitness though is shambolic due to having hardly played before he came. You can see in flashes what he has but his injury and fitness issues are a huge risk. 

Big call for GVB today

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Get this won, this has been a remarkable season but I feel we could have won it all if we had invested in players after winning the league.

We really could have won all 4! Even if our January signings had worked out we could have!

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We waited less time for title 55 than we have for Scottish Cup.

14 years? Is that correct?

If so, some young bears today will never have seen us lifting the grand old lady in their living memory.

My oldest is almost 21 and was 6 when we last won it. He csnt even remember us lifting the Scottish Cup. Hope the whole family will see it today 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s a fucking cup final, anyone not up for it at this stage may aswell never bother again 

Don't agree. Good chance to end the season on a better note but it's more than understandable people can't feel anything but a bit numb to it after Wednesday.

There won't be one supporter wanting anything other than a win, but wild celebrations wouldn't feel right imo.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Don't agree. Good chance to end the season on a better note but it's more than understandable people can't feel anything but a bit numb to it after Wednesday.

There won't be one supporter wanting anything other than a win, but wild celebrations wouldn't feel right imo.

Don’t agree. I’ll be getting absolutely hammered to celebrate and looking forward to winning the CL next season 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t agree. I’ll be getting absolutely hammered to celebrate and looking forward to winning the CL next season 

..... John Soutar is the best on earth!

the silky Scotsman is just what we need,  he's gonna win us the Champions League