New Catering

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I went to one of the vans outside the stadium, don’t know if it’s just me but the burgers seem a lot smaller nowadays.

It’s because you’re eating hunners of them your hands are fat as fuck making the burger smaller looking 

true dat 

An embarrassing offering tbh. So little range of options, pies were almost cremated ( though at least available unlike in some stands yesterday) and not even any straws available for my £3.20 drink.

No improvement at all on previous years, and nowhere near good enough for a new venture.

On 19/07/2022 at 23:24, j1mgg said:

Not sure, but leaving at 5pm to drive to the game, and then getting back after 10pm, with a child as well, it is usually handy to have something to eat and drink.

There's an Asda up the road that does better meals and a Pizza place it's not as if you are stuck also various chip shop and vans everywhere.

I went along to the training session and noticed the hot dogs were listed as being vegetarain.  Did I fck trust them that they were so got a macaroni pie! Anyone who had the nacho dog confirm if they were vegetarian? 

7 hours ago, Madina said:

I went along to the training session and noticed the hot dogs were listed as being vegetarain.  Did I fck trust them that they were so got a macaroni pie! Anyone who had the nacho dog confirm if they were vegetarian? 

They would have to be vegetarian if they are advertised as it

8 hours ago, Madina said:

My pal had one and said it was decent and good for a veggie option