*****Rangers v Tottenham Hotspur*****

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Lowry and King have no chance at the club  IMO , both will be out on loan and eventually sold.

Ideally they probably should be out on loan, but we need them for Euro squad unless we want to run with a squad of about 23.

Unfortunately that will mean there is a chance they will stagnate.

I actually think Lowry will see a decent amount of game time this year. Not many starts, but a few with also some appearances off the bench.

King will likely just be making up the numbers.

25 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No sign of Davies in the squad yet. Expected to see him off the bench. Excited to see what Tillman offers in the second half.

I’m sure there’s a bounce game tomorrow so he might feature in that.

4 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

McGregor man! How can we play out from back n get teams to press up if we have him in goal! Crazy

Hopefully he has a howler today, get it out the way n make Gio's mind up in time for season starting 

I hope he has a stormer and we have an on form McGregor in goal for us all season to be honest.

I used to like Tottingham in the early 80s but they are now a club typical of many in the English game where they are simply happy thinking they are a big club because of what they can pay for players and content with finishing in the Top4 but never competing for any trophy. Fuck that. Rich clubs aren’t big clubs. 

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's baffling that we have changed the shape of the team with exciting players yet remain with a 40 yr old goalie who is cemented to his goal line at corners. Strange.

I get the feeling Gio doesn't rate Jack as highly as Gerrard did.

Jack's had another 2 spells out (at least) since Gio took over. He's probably in the same frame of mind as a lot of us - when hes fit hes a great addition to the team. But unfortunately his fitness is too unreliable

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Jack's had another 2 spells out (at least) since Gio took over. He's probably in the same frame of mind as a lot of us - when hes fit hes a great addition to the team. But unfortunately his fitness is too unreliable

He's fit today and on the bench. That's my point. All indications lead to he is not the preferred choice in a starting 11 come next week.

We will have these debates all season long because the bench is incredibly strong now.

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Must be one of the biggest mobs we’ve had out from what i seen.

I seen a video of a fat Scottish cunt shouting at motors “ASC number 1”down PRW. Tragic sheep shagging cunts man. 😂