Souttar

GOAT

Just now, Broxi said:

He hasn't, he still played.

You're basically saying it shouldn't affect him, when it would still affect people on minimum wage too. Difference is if we sit at a desk and be unproductive that's a lot less of a detriment than him being in a match with his mind all over the place and costing points

No my point is already we have large sections making excuses for souttar, who personally I think is a step down but I guess that's irrelevant.

What I will say is if gio has given the player the choice then he really needs to think about the club first rather than himself 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

And your not?? Why should footballers on crazy money get luxuries guys on minimum wage don't get.

Appreciate that some employers are pricks but in my experience most are sound enough to at least give one or two days off when someone close to you dies. If you are happy to put up with that you'll get taken for anything.

And getting time off when someone dies cannot be described as a luxury. Have a word with yourself.

Just now, The Dude said:

Your work treating you like a fucking mug doesn’t mean Rangers should do the same to players.

It's not just my work years and years ago but most places in general which leads us back to the old footballers living a life of luxury. But as I said surely souttar should be putting the club first more than anything. Another few howlers like that, esp at the beginning of September and we won't need to wait for his inevitable injury to rule him out he will have played himself out of being a regular for us

Just now, rabc10000 said:

It's not just my work years and years ago but most places in general which leads us back to the old footballers living a life of luxury. But as I said surely souttar should be putting the club first more than anything. Another few howlers like that, esp at the beginning of September and we won't need to wait for his inevitable injury to rule him out he will have played himself out of being a regular for us

Yes, how dare elite athletes live a ‘life of luxury’ compared to some dildo-heided weirdo working for minimum wage.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes, how dare elite athletes live a ‘life of luxury’ compared to some dildo-heided weirdo working for minimum wage.

FFS, thought u were better than trying to insult people. Guess I was wrong with this 

At least I had to go out my way to take a photo to make a cunt of myself unlike yourself who does it without even knowing so

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

FFS, thought u were better than trying to insult people. Guess I was wrong with this 

At least I had to go out my way to take a photo to make a cunt of myself unlike yourself who does it without even knowing so

😂 Rab, you just complained about your work not giving you time off for your grams funeral as if it was in any way relevant to Souttar and footballers employment contracts 

Just now, The Dude said:

😂 Rab, you just complained about your work not giving you time off for your grams funeral as if it was in any way relevant to Souttar and footballers employment contracts 

What I'm saying is if the majority of the workforce in the UK can goto work then souttar shouldn't be any dif that is all. However I have a bad feeling this is all excuses for some bad performances more than anything 

6 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Couldnt go to his grans funeral because he’d ran out of holidays ffs :headwall:

I'm quite sure your clued up in workplace laws and how essentially you can only take time off for dependants?? If not shut the fuck up 

I'm quite sure your clued up in workplace laws and how essentially you can only take time off for dependants?? If not shut the fuck up 

I am, yes. Bereavement leave is discretionary for employers. There is no obligation to provide time off, regardless of your relationship with the dead. 

Just now, WWTC said:

I’m sure if and when my Nan passes away work place laws can go n take a fuck to themselves. You gettin the sack for grieving? I’d bag you for being that thick you disdnt have the brains to get a sick line. That covered in workplace laws aswell? 

Unfortunately your only allowed 28 weeks sick leave over a 3 year period iirc. Unfortunately I had used way more than that before having to give up my job. Unauthorised absence is what it would have came under

17 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Rab this is genuinely fucking bat shit crazy, even for you. Calling bereavement leave a "luxury" only footballers get is silly. Even the staunchest of cunts wouldn't be asking a player to put a game of football over a family member dying. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Rab this is genuinely fucking bat shit crazy, even for you. Calling bereavement leave a "luxury" only footballers get is silly. Even the staunchest of cunts wouldn't be asking a player to put a game of football over a family member dying. 

Precisely that is why I said souttar should have put the club first and taken his time before coming back 

Unfortunately your only allowed 28 weeks sick leave over a 3 year period iirc. Unfortunately I had used way more than that before having to give up my job. Unauthorised absence is what it would have came under

On compassionate grounds. The leave isnt the issue, its the pay that is debatable. No one’s getting sacked or otherwise for grieving ffs, wake up.

Just now, Darth Bear said:

Never been refused time off for a funeral in my life.

No cunt would stop me going to my gran's funeral.

WTF had this got to do with anything 😅

Literally nothing at all. Went way off topic here. Let's get back in topic.

Fwiw I think souttar is going to be a disaster for us one way or another but I really hope I'm wrong.