Colak

Watching the highlights back and just noticed his celebration was holding up 10 fingers to highlight it was his 10th league goal. 

Love him being completely on the ball with how many goals he’s got and being fucking buzzing with it. Like others have pointed out he seems to be loving life here and desperate to succeed. 

59 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I still don’t get this thing where Colak, a guy who at least has some finesse to his play and finishing isn’t easy on the eye but Morelos is? 

Morelos full thing is just bulldozing his way about the park and lashing everything as hard as he can, it’s hardly easy on the eye :lol:

Doing Morelos a disservice there, ok not recently but he’s scored some absolutely sublime goals.

48 minutes ago, SPWF said:

This is quality stuff. Can basically disregard anything you two say about anything after this. :lol:

Ivybank has the cheek to accuse me of talking shite as well.

I do talk shite in fairness, but I’m certainly not taking it from him of all people.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I dont think morelos scores they two today, morelos is great for everything apart from when you need a clinical finish

Wish the players behind colak were a bit more braver with going forward, still feel we are sometimes to hesitant to try going forward 

He scores the first :lol: I’d trust 99% of the forum to score the first

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He scores the first :lol: I’d trust 99% of the forum to score the first

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Can predict the reply that Morelos wouldn't have been in the position to tap it home..

Nah but i think colak had to adjust himself quickly when it came back off the post, morelos for me isn't as sharp at doing that

I think yesterday was the 4th time he's scored 2 and then been subbed. Hope he doesn't have a hat trick payment clause that we are trying to avoid paying?

He's a poacher type player - which I have no problem with at all. It works and he scores. Morelos is more of a battler. Poaching works in the league because we get plenty chances.

In the champs league, our main problem is getting into the 6yd box in the first place. Maybe that's why Morelos gets the nod?

7 hours ago, SPWF said:

This is quality stuff. Can basically disregard anything you two say about anything after this. :lol:

:lol:

Held my hands up plenty times on here and said I fucked it with him and I'm delighted to have.

Said in the match thread - imagine the buzz there would be around him in the media if he was some unknown Japanese player? He's performing at a level higher than Kyogo ever has.

That buzz seems to be missing. Wonder why 🤔

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I think yesterday was the 4th time he's scored 2 and then been subbed. Hope he doesn't have a hat trick payment clause that we are trying to avoid paying?

He's a poacher type player - which I have no problem with at all. It works and he scores. Morelos is more of a battler. Poaching works in the league because we get plenty chances.

In the champs league, our main problem is getting into the 6yd box in the first place. Maybe that's why Morelos gets the nod?

Must be something in that, as soon as he scored I seen the worry in GVBs eyes and he shouted Alfie over right away.

worrying times financially at the clubb

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You can't knock the goals, if he keeps that up particularly with a few against them then a team with a striker scoring 30 plus league goals rarely loses the league (if ever).

Having said that, as a footballer he's not easy on the eye and I think that whilst he's perfectly suited to beating the shite we face most weeks domestically we're a much weaker side with him leading the line instead of Morelos.

Particularly if Arfield, Sakala, a past his best Jack etc. are all going to continue feature heavily too.

If we look weaker with him up front, rather than Morelos, it’s down to the way we play, and have played, for the last few seasons. We’ve relied on Alfie dropping back, moving wide and almost acting as a battering ram for the team.

I don’t think Alfie’s play has ever ‘been easy on the eye’, but he’s been tremendously effective. Now we’re seeing a totally different kind of forward, but if he misses a chance or two, it’s really easy to say - Alfie would have scored that.

My one criticism of Čolak was taking a touch before the shot against Liverpool - he didn’t need it - probs used, to a degree, to having more time up here.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

774FD374-810E-4240-895A-754082B2B94E.gif

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

:lol:

Held my hands up plenty times on here and said I fucked it with him and I'm delighted to have.

Said in the match thread - imagine the buzz there would be around him in the media if he was some unknown Japanese player? He's performing at a level higher than Kyogo ever has.

That buzz seems to be missing. Wonder why 🤔

:lol: 👍🏻

It’s always the same with their players. Their pals in the media hype them up to fuck to bump their eventually selling price up. 

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

:lol: 👍🏻

It’s always the same with their players. Their pals in the media hype them up to fuck to bump their eventually selling price up. 

Nobody has paid an inflated transfer fee for a player in Scotland because what the likes of Keith Jackson have written about them :lol:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Nobody has paid an inflated transfer fee for a player in Scotland because what the likes of Keith Jackson have written about them :lol:

If there’s been paper talk for months about X player at X price it absolutely will have an impact IMO.