John Lundstram - Instagram

On 09/08/2022 at 23:34, LegendofCoop said:

Was laughing my arse off at that!! :lol: Quality, no idea what Lapoussin was even having a pop at him for either! :lol: 

That guy is actually a pretty good player. Had Tav on toast the first leg.

Who was the player for them who sank to his knees shaking his fists and pounding the turf in excitement after the first leg? Seemingly they all felt the same way judging by the champagne comments above.

Edit: it was number 20 Lynen.

23 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

On paper as a football fan I’d have likely looked at their journey from the second division, regardless of their backing from Brighton’s owner, and said fair play that’s some rise

But the way they behaved on the park during the game and after that, as well as the fact that their fans came across as absolute weapons, I was more than giving them it at full time from my seat

Get it right fucking up them

Their captain was so unlikable 😂 

55 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Who was the player for them who sank to his knees shaking his fists and pounding the turf in excitement after the first leg? Seemingly they all felt the same way judging by the champagne comments above.

He is mate, and from Mauritius too....that hotbed of footballing talent! I don't know if it was him, but yeah....get it up them 

I mean, I get the whole elation thing and all, but it was only half time in the tie ...and it was US! :D Just a tad presumptuous!!

16 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I saw Tav scoring from the penalty on the STV news earlier, it was from an angle I hadn't seen before, after it goes in John runs right into the back of their No.2, probably as a wee reminder that the tie is far from over, funnily enough the No.2 didn't take too kindly to it.

Was it him that ended up lying IN the back of the net?? :lol: Never seen how he ended up like that!

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Lapoussin was good in both games, don’t know how he would be if allowed to attack more.

1 hour ago, Finny said:

Would prefer him over conner as vice captain. Nobody will take it from tav while he's playing but thing john would be a great rangers captain. He definitely gets us. 

Should stick to being the midfield enforcer that no one on the pitch fucks with.

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Was it him that ended up lying IN the back of the net?? :lol: Never seen how he ended up like that!

No, I don't think so, I think that was the other incident at the same time with Arfield or Colak, not sure what happened at that incident, John and the no.2 happened about 12-14 yds out from goal line.

1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

No, I don't think so, I think that was the other incident at the same time with Arfield or Colak, not sure what happened at that incident, John and the no.2 happened about 12-14 yds out from goal line.

Cheers mate. Will need to watch the highlights over and over again to just make sure!! :lol:

7 hours ago, Vision said:

All or Nothing Royale Union Saint-Gilloise

Nothing :troll:

TBF that’s a great speech from a good captain, a man who came from nothing to the first greatest cusp of his career, I may be out of kilter here but I wish him and his team well in the future - unless they meet us again.

Luv big John, he's quality and everyone seems shit scared of him. Wish he came to us earlier so he could plant 1 on that prick brown. 

I've got to say that I'm not that fussed about them celebrating the 1st leg, yes it was bit much but we just got to the europa league final and they probably thought it was a big scalp. We done the same away to dortmund, it's part and parcel of football and emotions when you beat a big club like we are. The only thing I didn't like was that the comments seemed a bit cocky and over confident considering it was only half time. 

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Luv big John, he's quality and everyone seems shit scared of him. Wish he came to us earlier so he could plant 1 on that prick brown. 

I've got to say that I'm not that fussed about them celebrating the 1st leg, yes it was bit much but we just got to the europa league final and they probably thought it was a big scalp. We done the same away to dortmund, it's part and parcel of football and emotions when you beat a big club like we are. The only thing I didn't like was that the comments seemed a bit cocky and over confident considering it was only half time. 

We are a big scalp. We have have a list of big teams where we have slapped thier arse and sent them to bed early, and the way we came back to win 3-0 confirms we are now a big scalp for some.

5 hours ago, ZZed said:

We are a big scalp. We have have a list of big teams where we have slapped thier arse and sent them to bed early, and the way we came back to win 3-0 confirms we are now a big scalp for some.

I know we're a big scalp, I was meaning they probably thought they had basically eliminated us. 

On 10/08/2022 at 20:48, rbt1548 said:

I saw Tav scoring from the penalty on the STV news earlier, it was from an angle I hadn't seen before, after it goes in John runs right into the back of their No.2, probably as a wee reminder that the tie is far from over, funnily enough the No.2 didn't take too kindly to it.

You can see it about 40 seconds into this