*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think it’ll get overturned tbh and be given as a yellow. It wasn’t as if he went through the player and it wasn’t preventing a goal scoring opportunity 

Naaa I agree but just on VAR, it has to show the ref something he hasn't seen for it to be overturned, he clearly saw everything and deemed it a red (he's an idiot) but it wouldn't have got involved.

Only time ive ever seen a red for that was Xhaka at Arsenal a few years back, very similar tackle & it never got overturned so not holding out hope with Lundstrum

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t know technical definitions but JL was never getting the ball so he took the man. AM probably endangering an opponent or serious foul play 

What do you mean you don't know about technical definitions? You're saying its a red card.

Did he lunge and use excessive force or endanger the Hivs player? Not getting the ball and taking the man isn't a red card. Violent conduct or serious foul play is.

Morelos one is contact with his hand, barely a slap. Stupid of him, but 9/10 times a player would get a yellow. Unless its a swinging elbow or force to the face. It wasn't.

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Ofcourse its a red for violent conduct ffs,sometimes we need to take the blue tints off.

Excessive force or seriously endangering the opponent whilst lunging?

Exactly what is the difference with the almost identical one hivs didn't receive a red for?

Edit. Even their manager says the Lundstran one was a yellow for a technical foul ffs.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Ten men we went straight to 4-4-1 

Nine men we went to 5-3 with 3 guys who can barely run in middle.

That sums up the manager.

Love Gio but fuck me i can feel my patience going now with him.

Our style of play is fucking eye bleeding at times.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Less than Two weeks till window shuts.

Kamara and Kent can go and a decision required on Morelos.

We need a midfielder desperately.

Totally agree.

Problem is, we could do with Alf putting himself in the shop window, if we’re considering moving him on - today’s put the mockers on that unless he shines on Wednesday.