Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

Quizzed on the Morelos decision, Van Bronckhorst explained: "We have a lot of important games at the moment, it is for me as the manager to bring the players I think are ready to play.

"As a person, it was a hard decision but as a manager an easier one, we are here to represent our club and reach the Champions League.

"To play for Rangers you have to have a certain level mentally, physically. At the moment I don't think he is."

Van Bronckhrost then went on to reveal three more first team players didn't make the trip through injury.

Kemar Roofe, John Souttar and Ben Davies all remained in Glasgow with injury knocks but Glen Kamara did join the squad in the Netherlands.

Van Bronckhorst confirmed:"Roofe, Souttar and Davies didn't travel with injury.

"Kamara travelled with the squad."

9 minutes ago, Duncn said:

Could be the making of Morelos although a shite time to happen it's first time he's been seriously repremanded by the club hopefully he realises now that this Rangers no player is bigger than the club 

With his contract running down. Depending on severity of fall out he could just anchor down and not give a fuck.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Quizzed on the Morelos decision, Van Bronckhorst explained: "We have a lot of important games at the moment, it is for me as the manager to bring the players I think are ready to play.

"As a person, it was a hard decision but as a manager an easier one, we are here to represent our club and reach the Champions League.

"To play for Rangers you have to have a certain level mentally, physically. At the moment I don't think he is."

Van Bronckhrost then went on to reveal three more first team players didn't make the trip through injury.

Kemar Roofe, John Souttar and Ben Davies all remained in Glasgow with injury knocks but Glen Kamara did join the squad in the Netherlands.

Van Bronckhorst confirmed:"Roofe, Souttar and Davies didn't travel with injury.

"Kamara travelled with the squad."

Clip copy and paste for next 3 months.

Best striker since Jelavic/Prso. We are a different side with him on the pitch.

However, he is a selfish, petulant child. His attitude is stinking. He cares about nobody but himself.

If you turn a blind eye to his lack of professionalism then you don't have a leg to stand on when you try and object to anyone else not living an appropriate lifestyle or displaying an appropriate attitude.

Bad attitudes within a team are like a cancer. They need taken out quickly or they spread.

NOBODY is bigger than Rangers, we have sold far far bigger and better players than him before and survived. 

He needs to go. His weight, his attitude, his effort levels are an absolute slap in the face to fans who are shovelling the cash into his bank account every week.

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This is getting better by the hour.

Knew by what fan media was saying earlier that when Morelos goes there won't be a replacement.

Just because they view Colak as direct replacement doesn’t mean there wont be another striker coming in. 

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I wish it was 'knocks'..

Trying to figure out when they’ll tell us.

If we win and go through tomorrow then it’s ideal to drip feed it out.

If we get knocked out then not sure when the best time would be to drip out bad news. Would doubt it will be before window shuts as there would then be a clamour for a new signing.