*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

I cannot understand how we can go away to PSV and win without conceding a goal but go to the chamber of secrets and ship 4 without reply. There's not a chance in fucking hell that they go over to PSV and win. Just doesn't compute. Absolutely devastated by that today. Domestically, Gio doesn't have a clue. In my opinion of course. 

Just now, Lovenkrands72 said:

I cannot understand how we can go away to PSV and win without conceding a goal but go to the chamber of secrets and ship 4 without reply. There's not a chance in fucking hell that they go over to PSV and win. Just doesn't compute. Absolutely devastated by that today. Domestically, Gio doesn't have a clue. In my opinion of course. 

If we're being totally honest I think we got lucky PSV's striker got injured just before half time in that game

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’d be completely different if they peppered our goal constantly, the simple fact is they didn’t and the only reason they looked dangerous going forward is because we were shockingly poor in the middle and at the back. 

This in a nutshell. 4-0 looks huge but we had chances (some of them gilt edged) and they had 4 shots on target and scored with every single fucking one. Normally you don't score with every shot on target but our keeper let 2 through him and obviously the 4th was clearly 100% his fault. 

Just now, RWB72 said:

If we're being totally honest I think we got lucky PSV's striker got injured just before half time in that game

I agree mate but the fact is they still have very good attacking players out with De Jong. We rode our luck but still got the job done with a clean sheet. 

Just now, real boydie9 said:

Whoever said the taigs are pish are kidding themselves on. And it really pains me to say that. We were shite but it could have been more than 4-0 today.

There's nothing shite about them mate, but they'll struggle against a side who keeps possession and attacks them, and has a decent defence, unfortunately that's not us 

7 minutes ago, Bydo said:

This is the kind of attitude that stinks this place out.

They have a better squad, more direct and technically skilful players, and whether we like it or not it very much looks like they have a better coach than we do.

This and it fuckin sickens me 

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

We shouldn’t forget that Greegs wasn’t entirely blameless in the 3-0 there, or 2-1 at Ibrox, so whether he’d have saved one or other isn’t set in stone.

Key issue is believing that promoting the back up & resigning the old master was the way to go.

image.png

Aye and what the fuck will Edgar and the rest of the fan media do with their privilege?

Fuck all.

A fucking podcast has more pull than any supposed fan group we’ve had and they should be organising the support to get rid of that shambles of a board

But all will happen is soft questions and sarcastic jabs on twitter

Thought they were poor looking overall aswell. A neutral watching that would have thought it was an utterly shite standard of football. 

We were too passive throughout and for some weird reason decided at half time to try damage limitation second half instead of try get a goal. I actually laughed when McLaughlin gave the ball away for their 4th because we had decided to play out from the back all day and got what we deserved for it.

Is what it is. Players didn’t bother so I’m not going to bother wasting my time crying about it 

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

If we can’t deal with the fact they take throw ins quickly then we deserve everything we get.

Aye I was more meaning cause they're wee wind up cunts.

The throw in stuff is basic, the first thing the players should be aware of.

Just now, HG5 said:

If you didn’t try and have a laugh, you’d cry mate!

Mate, it’s 9:50 am here and I’ve just watched a fucking horror show. Can’t believe what I’ve just seen. Heads need to roll but the transfer window has closed. Won’t be crying so yes, just have to laugh.