*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

McLaughlin 

Tav Goldson Sands Barisic

Lundstram Kamara 

Lawrence Tillman Kent 

Colak 

1-3 into these terrorist adoring nonce cunts. 

Davis for Kamara and we are good to go.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah, not from the start. He hasn’t the legs for the frantic pace they are going to come at us with for about 60 minutes 

He would skoosh it. His experience would be invaluable but I don't think GVB will start him. 

Think the team picks itself apart from the position beside lundstram , I would go kamara but could see an argument for Davis or Jack to a lesser extent ,

Could maybe make an argument for arfield instead of lawrence/tillman for his experience but hope he's braver than that 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Think the team picks itself apart from the position beside lundstram , I would go kamara but could see an argument for Davis or Jack to a lesser extent ,

Could maybe make an argument for arfield instead of lawrence/tillman for his experience but hope he's braver than that 

Jack looks a million miles off it. I can see an argument for Davis, but more suited to Kamara I think. 

22 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Jack should be nowhere near any starting 11 at the moment. He looks done 

Some of the vitriol on here about our own players is off the scale. "Looks done". He played well within himself last night. Had a couple of extra gears. Didn't need them. Calm down.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

McLaughlin 

Tav Goldson Sands Barisic 

Lundstram Kamara

Lawrence Tillman Kent

Colak

That’s literally the only team that should be seen on Saturday, if he plays the likes of Wright I may cry, and I defend his playing of Wright usually.

2-1 Rangers

I’d only not mind Wright starting as long as he played Lawrence beside Lundstram

Probably same team that played PSV.

We can’t sit back like we did the last time at Parkhead. That’s exactly what suits their style. Have to try to press hard and higher. The teams that have had a go (Hearts second half) and managed to get reasonable possession have looked their match. Sitting inviting pressure suits them perfectly.

Only worry is do Sands and Barisic have the pace and positional sense to play higher. Sands doesn’t have Bassey’s pace. But I think you have to risk that you’re going to leave a few one on one and moments and back them to win them. 

As most have said, we need a European style setup to press them from the off. Do this and we are more than capable of turning them over.

I am worried that their forward continues to line up 10 yards behind our defence, not interfering with play then becomes active in a second phase giving him a massive advantage, but trust Gio and the coaches to be pointing this out.