The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Didn’t know this is the team that also signed Benzema and Kante.

Benzema demanded that Jota was signed after seeing his stunning Bernabeu free kick. 

Celtic back-up goalkeeper Benjamin Siegrist is planning a move to Australia despite having two years left of his contract after meeting partner Brittany Hockley through an online dating app during the Scottish champions' summer tour there last summer, he has told Stellar magazine.

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Celtic back-up goalkeeper Benjamin Siegrist is planning a move to Australia despite having two years left of his contract after meeting partner Brittany Hockley through an online dating app during the Scottish champions' summer tour there last summer, he has told Stellar magazine.

:lol: Scott Bain it is then.

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Do you cash in on 30 year olds for fortunes who have been playing in scotland? 

He's done exceptionally well for them, but he's way, way over valued by some of our support. 

I can see his goals being nowhere near the same this season with their style of play changing and their main threat and creator being sold. 

13 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

No chance man, why would they want him off the wage bill for that little?

Not this season but as soon as he hits his 30s they need to look at fresh options .5m is a decent fee for a striker at that age 

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He's done exceptionally well for them, but he's way, way over valued by some of our support. 

I can see his goals being nowhere near the same this season with their style of play changing and their main threat and creator being sold. 

Yeh think there’s some truth in that. He’s scored the same goals per minute as Giomakkis did. He’s a very good finisher but they created some amount of chances under Postecoglou that they will hopefully struggle to recreate. Think a lot of strikers would have bagged a lot playing in that team/system. 

If they don’t sell him this Summer or Jan can’t see them selling him later. Wouldn’t be worth it for 5-10million.

Think CCV and Hatate are much better players imo so hopefully they want to jump ship. 

On 04/07/2023 at 17:37, bluenoz said:

I'm a little surprised to hear Kyogo signed a new deal. I thought he and Hatate might have wanted to leave.

Depends what’s in the contract I suppose. If he’s insisted on a minimum fee clause then he could still be out whenever anyone matches it. 

43 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Seen rumours that Celtic are in for free agent Elyounoussi.

Hopefully Brenda floods that team with absolute dross.

Hopefully Hatate leaves this window. 

Elyonoussi was probably the only one who did well for them in our 55th season. I hope they dont get him and he fucks off to Saudi like everyone else.