The other mob

MisterC

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Don't want to get carried away but these cunts are entitled bastards. 🤣

The guy in the shirt and tie sounded like he had his shark inflatable already blown up. Interesting what the other one was saying about kyogo dropping deep, a slow plodding midfield of mcgregor, o'riley and turnbull and barely a defence. All sounds like that could really suit our system!

The entitlement from them is absolutely through the roof. And they're actually top of the league :whistle:

If we get a result next week then it's really going to ramp up the pressure. Beale needs to make sure he doesn't over think it and just play his best team for a result

12 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Wit? 😂😂😂

Demand all you want you Gangrenous scum. Don't you understand that your arrogant, entitled demands to a Club that you deny even exists, makes everyone connected with said Club, all the more determined to tell you just exactly where you can shove your demand?

I have read that quite a few of Them, again in their arrogance (thinking they will just swat us aside), want to be drawn against us at Ibrox in the Cup, the theory being that we will be forced to give Them the Broomie because it is in the rules. Problem is, their own club is saying that it is going to ignore the very same rule (different competition I know but same basic rule) by refusing us an allocation for The Piggery. If they go ahead with this and are not sanctioned by the authorities, then we will be in a position to return the favour for their visits to Ibrox.

Even in the event of a Cup tie against Them at Ibrox where Rangers decided to offer Them an allocation it would be no more (probably less for additional segregation requirements) than the 2500 we gave Thistle last season, which is the sensible, compromise figure that many (but by no means all I accept) see as the way to end this ongoing fight. I personally would offer Them the so called Euro allocation and put Them in the position of deciding if they pander to the Scum pictured above and refuse anything but the full Broomie, not going to happen, or be prepared to compromise and accept an allocation that is more than double what is given to every other team for an away league game at Ibrox.

Really enjoying how shite they are.

A proper square pegs for round holes mess.

Postecoglou signed fast wingers who could press but were average on the ball.

But Rodger’s slow possession based build up makes Gio’s horseshoe look like total football.

Maeda looks like a poor man’s Scott Wright when he doesn’t have space and time.

He’s dropped Kyogo deep which nullifies anything he was good at.

Turnbull is shite in midfield but has to play b/c Hatate wants to leave and is crying for his old manager.

Their full backs are mince.

And their CB pairing without CCV (who also wants out) wouldn’t look out of place starting for Motherwell.

Brenda has lost the dressing room already and next week I want to see us go out and destroy them, I actually don't think it'll be that hard for us to achieve it either after watching them yesterday, slow, ponderous and out of ideas, was like watching us this time last season.