The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, RealWorldRich said:

It wasn't fucking Santa's fault they were getting pumped off Hearts at half-time.

You say that but maybe they were told they were on the naughty list, the very, very, very, very, extra special very naughty list..

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They'll panic buy big time in the January market especially if we're ahead of them come the break. 

Hopefully it will be wasted millions on more Rodgers shite. 

We just need to make sure we get our own recruitment spot on. Priority for me being a striker.

I would be the same .Striker .Numbers wise we are well covered in other areas (if all fit) So I will reckon he will need to see who he can offload and replace accordingly.

4 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Long way to go yet but one of the things that's quite promising is that in the past Rodgers was good at going into a team and improving individuals already at the club.

That hasn't happened this time around. Players seem to be regressing under his management at the moment. 

Having seen bits of their game on saturday, they really looked slow and clueless. As you said.. Rodgers used to get a tune out of average players, but he just seems uninterested this time around. The hordes are not happy and will turn on him en masse if their next result is a bad one.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Having seen bits of their game on saturday, they really looked slow and clueless. As you said.. Rodgers used to get a tune out of average players, but he just seems uninterested this time around. The hordes are not happy and will turn on him en masse if their next result is a bad one.

They are using the phrase horseshoe