The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Just watched the highlights now.

Fucking shocking refereeing. Robertson shat it and tried his best to save their season. 

Sky Sports crying that their beloved has been beaten. GIRUY. 

It's a shame we aren't 5 points ahead of them because the fallout would have been epic. 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

That and Clancy at the midden in the game we won 2 1 are two of the worst ref performances I’ve ever seen

That performance, despite us winning, demonstrated cheating to me.  Exact same decisions they got went against us. Saw what he wanted to see. 15+ game changing decisions, none went in our favour.

But it's tarrier like to suggest bias so it never happened.

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

That and Clancy at the midden in the game we won 2 1 are two of the worst ref performances I’ve ever seen

Didn’t Bobby madden have a shocker at ibrox V hibs a few seasons ago? Iirc Morelos was booked for being headlocked by Darren mcgregor.

What a deflection from Rogers.  " I just want to congratulate my players" ......... after a 2-0 defeat?  That was a  "we couldn't do anything about that game" statement.  Their own fans gave nearly all the players pelters post match for the performance. They got a soft pen and missed. They blew it. A wee guy then shows us how he can get his boot higher than a female gymnast and it somehow ends up on a players face. "You need to look at the whole move though."   Yeah , we did and we all know it may not have been a red years ago, but like hand balls, the game right now, is the way it is.  

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbf the most shocking decision in that game was their penalty.

Goal side and fucked himself into the Hearts player and got a penalty. Mental 

One of the worst decisions i've seen in ages....... funny how Brenda never mentioned that when he was pointing the finger at Beaton. The fact VAR never overturned that is a fucking joke.