The other mob

MisterC

46 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Still claiming he doesn't like to talk about referees 😂

:cup:

He is by far the saddest ... sickest ... most embarrassing specimen of unadulterated shite to have landed on our shores since the Lurgan bigot set foot here.

They do seem to have a knack of picking right throbbers though ... I'll give them that .....:fap:....... Yada! ...Yada! .... Slurp! ... Gurgle!

🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Genuinely despise that cunt more than Lennon, never thought that was possible. 

Lennon is Forrest Gump compared to Brentan, yet Brentan is 10x the arrogant arsehole that Popcorn Teeth could ever be. See you back here in May he said, Aye Brentan, the way things are going you will see them back in the car park in May, however they will not be bearing gifts to lay at your feet. Flying sharks and a bullet in your sleep will be on the wish list from the Mhob that gathers that day in May..

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbup:

I have a simple method that helps me through the times when these snottering simpletons come out with all their shite.

Balance ... balance and more balance.

This allows me to despise hate and abhor them all with an equal intensity that supersedes the necessity to pick one filthy loser over the other.

Thereby releasing endorphins in my brain that give me the utmost pleasure ... allowing me to laugh my arse off at them while improving my own personal Wellbeing ...😛

🇬🇧

You are an equal opportunities hater when it comes to Them. No DFB hated any more or less than the rest of Them, an admirable mindset.:thumbsup:

Whilst there are those of the hand wringing variety that will swoon at the idea of despising That Mhob, I say no, no true Rangers supporter can do anything other than to loath and detest everything that filthy organisation stands for.

12 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

You are an equal opportunities hater when it comes to Them. No DFB hated any more or less than the rest of Them, an admirable mindset.:thumbsup:

Whilst there are those of the hand wringing variety that will swoon at the idea of despising That Mhob, I say no, no true Rangers supporter can do anything other than to loath and detest everything that filthy organisation stands for.

:thumbup:

Top post mate

🇬🇧