The other mob

MisterC

That McFadden is a dirty ugly baldy tarrier cunt btw! Greeting on Sportscene saying the challenge on Souttar was never a penalty and justice was done. Yet that wee ugly cretin Furahashi dives being barely touched and he’s saying it should’ve been a penalty due to “contact”. Honestly! 😂

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Just seen the penalty incident.

Never a pen, puts his foot infront of the defender and was not in control of the ball. Minimum contact as well.

Surprised it wasn't given. There's an angle from behind it looked like no contact then one from other side looks like he kicks him. Boyd winding them up 😂

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Just seen the penalty incident.

Never a pen, puts his foot infront of the defender and was not in control of the ball. Minimum contact as well.

If they drop points we'll not hear the end of it all week 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We listen to the phone ins at work. They were still going on about the hearts game last week :lol:

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They will be cranking up the pressure on officials at full time regardless. It's the same before every old firm game they pull out their victim act and spout utter shite hoping to gain favour from the officials. The fact they own/are pals with the top dogs in the places of power they never get called out on it. Brenda's laughably lenient one game ban shows it's one rule for them and fuck everyone else. 

I was checking the stats on the betting page. One shot on target for them v Livingston 🤣 they'll probably score a few second half but by fck theyve struggled v them twice now in the last few weeks. Can only hope we can own them next week. They're there for the taking...

....how many times have we said that though and they get an OF win 😏

I think it probably was a penalty when you see it for a certain angle although soft there was contact, but I hope that the wee cheating divers reputation proceeds him now and they have given the defender the benefit of the doubt here, I expect them to be awarded a penalty to appease them now though.

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

I was checking the stats on the betting page. One shot on target for them v Livingston 🤣 they'll probably score a few second half but by fck theyve struggled v them twice now in the last few weeks. Can only hope we can own them next week. They're there for the taking...

....how many times have we said that though and they get an OF win 😏

Doesn't help that we're defensively shambolic at times. Losing a goal to Hibs' only shot on target underlines that.