The other mob

MisterC

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Think he'll have to go down south to get a crack at a better job. Sheep, Hibs and Hearts  jobs have all been available in recent years and he hasnt really been linked to any of them

You could be right mate, but surely the sheep should’ve appointed someone by now? 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

No mate. Just me thinking. He knows the league and they seem to be taking time to appoint someone. 👍

Don’t think Aberdeen have a clue who they’re appointing next, there’s not even solid rumours. :lol:

Just turned on Sportscene just as Furuhashi hit the deck. BBC commentators already primed to question the decision not to award a penalty and spin the narrative that the scum are being unfairly treated. These cunts are adding commentary AFTER the game is done. So they're deliberately manipulating how these decisions are framed. 

1 hour ago, NitshillBear said:

Just turned on Sportscene just as Furuhashi hit the deck. BBC commentators already primed to question the decision not to award a penalty and spin the narrative that the scum are being unfairly treated. These cunts are adding commentary AFTER the game is done. So they're deliberately manipulating how these decisions are framed. 

Only seen one replay of it, but from what I seen of the incident, its a penalty. If that happens to us, I want it.

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Only seen one replay of it, but from what I seen of the incident, its a penalty. If that happens to us, I want it.

No chance, he’s hardly touched FS! If penalties are given for that then the game is done. He’s a diving cheating weird looking wee cunt.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No chance, he’s hardly touched FS! If penalties are given for that then the game is done. He’s a diving cheating weird looking wee cunt.

The one replay I've seen it looks as though the boy comes right through the back of his hamstring. I have only seen the one replay though, so could be wrong.

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I would love for him to dive and injure himself. Cheating cunt.

On Livi TV before the game, one of the commentators said, "the Japanese guy has just played the last two seasons in an offside position ", the tone of his voice indicated he didn't like him much :lol:.

4 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

The one replay I've seen it looks as though the boy comes right through the back of his hamstring. I have only seen the one replay though, so could be wrong.

Didn’t he lie down holding his ankle :lol:

It probably was a pen but it’s the way he goes down doing his best to get the game stopped that I can’t fucking stand.

8 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Think they're waiting on an answer from Michael O'Neil mate

Can’t see it. He’d be absolutely mental to take that job aswell, he’s getting a decent young side together with NI now.

Don’t even know how you sell the idea of Aberdeen to a manager if they have any ambition, such a shite tinpot club 

12 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Pressuring officials will happen all week.

the red tops will drag up every fenian hun who heard bad words,and ex players who were the dregs of society will be out in force to give their fabricated lies.
captains from yesteryear to explain how they have always been cheated by the sfa and referees.

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Can’t see it. He’d be absolutely mental to take that job aswell, he’s getting a decent young side together with NI now.

Don’t even know how you sell the idea of Aberdeen to a manager if they have any ambition, such a shite tinpot club 

Agree. Deluded sheep on Sportsound the other day making out it is one of the big jobs in British football. How long can they hang on to the success they had under Ferguson and the gradual decline after? Horrid fans who hardly attend, horrid city, no money. Who would go there. 

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Heard they were scrambling that much that they've now hired an agent to try get them a new manager. They've been turned down alot.

I see that Mhob are full of themselves this morning after defeating the mighty Ferrantibankston Thistle, all over every back page this morning about how good they are, how they are flying and how much they are looking forward to Sunday. Whilst I doubt that Clement will be one for sticking press cuttings up on the dressing room wall, I would hope that he and the players will have read this shite with a sense of determination to shut these mouthy bastards up come Sunday lunchtime.