*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Honestly think the board have to make a decision on Gio. Regardless of tactics or formations. When you start to see a lethargic and passive attitude from the players game after game. You have to think they are not buying into whatever he is trying to implement and it's always easier to remove the manger. 

Normally be happy with 3pts over performance but not anymore. We are getting worse rather than better and bordering on unwatchable at times. Incredible the regression in this team over last 6 months. GVB needs to go but fear we will be stuck with him for a while yet. 

Difference between us and the peados is they have players who can take a chance, they pass and make better opportunities and they have learned to defend

I see nothing in our style of play that will change that, what we do in training is beyond me

Just now, esquire8 said:

Not anyones Rangers bar the executive board. They'll be happy enough.

Don’t think so.

No good for business if your product is second rate and your customers clearly displeased.

Whether they care enough or have the backbone to act decisively is another matter.

Absolute disgraceful performance. A team that they child molesters took nine off at their own ground and we struggle to win with the odd goal in three at home. Gio to me has lost the dressing room, sorry to say but surely he has to go.  Change must happen soon as performances like this are not good enough for a team of our stature.

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

no chance, the horseshoe formation will see to that. its woeful football.  i will be surprised if Gio isn't gone before season ends. questions needs to be asked. 

I genuinely don't think this team under this manager would be nailed on to win this league even without the scum in it.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Don’t think so.

No good for business if your product is second rate and your customers clearly displeased.

Whether they care enough or have the backbone to act decisively is another matter.

As long as the European money keeps rolling in I think they barely care about the  domestic game. 

Posted previously they'll take 2nd place and euro runs every season.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

He was decent in the 1st half. 2nd half not so much..

He was good for about 8 minutes and then became a total passenger. Absolutely shat it on several occasions as well.

Boy has talent, but it won't be realised under Gio who has everyone absolutely shitting themselves.

Compare him to that Ugandan boy who came on for them who had far more impact.