Utter Scum

Scottywellhousetb

It’s about common decency and civility, if you can’t give a minute silence for someone  because of your beliefs then stay outside, on the concourse if it means that much to you.

To shout, sing, cough or generally disrupt a minutes silence is the lowest you can be as an individual, the definition of scum.

Don’t ban them, take up our entire allocation for Tannadice and make sure these cunts know that we are the people who sing of victory from Kilmarnock to Dundee.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Wasn’t at the game today but both my wee ones were and when they got in were asking why people were booing through the silence. 

What do you tell a 7 + 5 year old? That people are horrible? 

Bizarre behaviour from their fans. Not funny or anything, just outright disrespectful but a reflection on them, their parents, their club and their city. 

Mate their is no explanation to this...no matter how hard you fight or try to be a martyr....prejudices will always take the spotlight 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

The soap dodgers bastards couldn’t keep their mouths shut for 60 seconds, everyone of them are whores poofs and junkies absolute ducking tramps 

It’s 60 fucking seconds of your life to stay quiet, it’s not that big a deal.

If you are that anti whatever the person that is who has passed then stay outside, hang about on the concourse but don’t sing, shout or make some pseudo political statement.

They are scum.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The fenian bastards couldn’t keep their mouths shut for 60 seconds, everyone of them are whores poofs and junkies absolute ducking tramps 

How the fuck can you desecrate a minutes silence and become a victim.....fucking baffling 

The only time i have ever not done what was expected was when McNeill passed, they wanted a minute’s applause.

I would have done the minutes silence no problem but the applause to me was uncomfortable so I stood on the concourse in the Copland Rear until it was finished then took my seat, nothing disrespectful just stayed out the way as it didn’t fit with me.

Its not that hard to be respectful and hold your own belief.

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

At the time the commentator said that “because of where he was sitting he couldn’t be sure where it came from

Fuck the BBC and Fuck Dundee Utd 

We sit just back from the commentators & I can assure you where it came from…

10 hours ago, Sparkle said:

At the time the commentator said that “because of where he was sitting he couldn’t be sure where it came from

Fuck the BBC and Fuck Dundee Utd 

Funny that a stadium full of Rangers fans against Napoli didn’t make a sound but all of a sudden with Dundee utd fans there the commentator didn’t know where the noise was coming from…. ffs!!