Utter Scum

Scottywellhousetb

6 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Find the cunts, take passports off them, chop the benefits, ban their bank Holidays with pay, ban Sick Pay, 5 waines each Child support, contra charge them for a life time of free rent.

Gather them all up, ferry them along with every SNP and that fucking Green Party, who by the way have not said a word about it, and drop them on the most remote Island ee have and call it Republic of 3rd world Alba.

No UK Gas, No UK Electricity, No UK TV, then watch them turn on and pump each other.

Inbred scum, unwashed, smelly uneducated PRICKS

You're as thick as pigshit son

The league have already set precedents about banning away fans from grounds.

Would Rangers stand up and ban them from Ibrox for 5 years? We get banned from Tannadump in return - but who really cares?

Rangers would have a huge PR hit with our own fans and it would also send a message to other teams.

Or............. are our club completely gutless?

19 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Find the cunts, take passports off them, chop the benefits, ban their bank Holidays with pay, ban Sick Pay, 5 waines each Child support, contra charge them for a life time of free rent.

Gather them all up, ferry them along with every SNP and that fucking Green Party, who by the way have not said a word about it, and drop them on the most remote Island ee have and call it Republic of 3rd world Alba.

No UK Gas, No UK Electricity, No UK TV, then watch them turn on and pump each other.

Inbred scum, unwashed, smelly uneducated PRICKS

You are being too nice, but you are on the right track.👍🏻

10 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

They would have the names and addresses of the supporters who had tickets today. They could (but wont) launch an investigation and ban them from games. 

Rangers could (but won't) provide cctv of those making a noise during the silence and get them that way. 

It's sadly another example of the scum that permeate Scottish society today. 

Everyday I'm glad I moved away from it.

5 years ive been down here next weekend and I've had zero hassle for being a Bear.

I permanently moved away from Scotland about 5 years ago as well mate and while there are definitely some things I miss like decent pakora and 80 shilling on tap. I don't miss feeling like I was living in the middle of a nationalist cesspool with almost all aspects of public life in the hands of the fenian/nationalist/republican minded underclass.

As depressing as what was witnessed today, I take comfort from the reaction of the real Scotland we saw over the last week with the Queen’s body being taken from Balmoral and through the streets of Edinburgh to St. Giles. The true silent majority. These scumbags are nothing truly nothing.

29 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

What happened today should not be talked down in any way m8, that was the most disgusting disrespect I have ever witnessed, that whole wee rancid insignificant club should be dragged nationally over the coals for today. 

They absolutely should but we know it's not going to happen. The excuses are already in with the small minority shite. It will as usual be swept under the carpet. 

We also know what's coming tomorrow. Why that game is a minutes applause in the hope they can drown out the filth. 

It's a rotten state of affairs.