Utter Scum

Scottywellhousetb

20 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

unsavoury stuff however Im more concerned about the absolute state of what im seeing on the pitch tbh 

There are many threads to discuss our performance m8, this is to highlight the utter scum we share an island with. 

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Until this is called out properly by the people in charge of the Scottish game and members of the Scottish Government then it will just continue. Unfortunately the people who run those organisations are verminous scum themselves and won’t dare upset their support. Fuck them all. We can stand tall knowing we are a respectful fan base.

They are very quick to call us out for the slightest wee thing, the silence will be deafining over this. 

41 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Thought about where to put this but I think it should be on the main page, if not or it's already been discussed the I'm sure admin will remove it, I witnessed and heard the absolute worst disruption of a minutes silence today, absolutely fucking disgraceful, I was expecting some sort of disruption but that was beyond the pale, I was fuming, still fuming at half time and still fuming now, they should be absolutely vilified for this. 

Scum and not one of our players thought to punish the cunts by embarrassing them today.

Everything that’s wrong with this squad 

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Scum and not one of our players thought to punish the cunts by embarrassing them today.

Everything that’s wrong with this squad 

When we scored our 1st goal, Jack ran over to their fans I'm sure and gave it to them (fist pump). 

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Here is the clubs response 

F3917A5A-6190-45FF-BA76-427558EBC4D4.jpeg

An absolutely appalling statement. 

No recognition it was the away section of the ground. The way they have worded it they could call it a small section. It was a small section of the overall croed but the vast majority of their supporters. 

Couple that with no condemnation or apology it means the club almost condone it. 

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

At the time the commentator said that “because of where he was sitting he couldn’t be sure where it came from

Fuck the BBC and Fuck Dundee Utd 

Was that on the BBC? Radio or telly? If so I'm absolutely putting in a complaint about that.