Davies, Yilmaz and Matondo.

King Jela

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s making a point towards the board and Wilson

Is Gio seriously not having a say so in some /all of these signings? If that's the case, we are totally fucked. 

Why is Wilson not the manager then. Not saying it improve Gios tactics but should a manager not be shortlisting players, then the DOF goes out and tries to get them. 

16 minutes ago, King Jela said:

£10.5 million spent on those three and Gio refuses to give them any minutes at all. What was the point in even spending money if he doesn't rate the signings he's bringing in? 

Add in the absolute mind fuckery with his handling of Morelos and you seriously have to question his competence as a manager

We've got Liverpool away 3 days after Hearts away and he's refusing to give us the best possible chance in these games by neglecting minutes on the park for our £4 million centre half and our best striker. 

Whether it's his ego or stubbornness that's the issue it's pretty clear we're on a path to implosion under him. The warning signs are impossible to ignore now. Time to go. 

I'm way beyond questioning it. 

He's not good enough and has to go.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

£10.5 million spent on those three and Gio refuses to give them any minutes at all. What was the point in even spending money if he doesn't rate the signings he's bringing in? 

Add in the absolute mind fuckery with his handling of Morelos and you seriously have to question his competence as a manager. 

We've got Liverpool away 3 days after Hearts away and he's refusing to give us the best possible chance in these games by neglecting minutes on the park for our £4 million centre half and our best striker. 

Whether it's his ego or stubbornness that's the issue it's pretty clear we're on a path to implosion under him. The warning signs are impossible to ignore now. Time to go. 

waiting for the "they arent his players" "DOFs fault" 

He publicly said he was happy with his squad 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Is Gio seriously not having a say so in some /all of these signings? If that's the case, we are totally fucked. 

Why is Wilson not the manager then. Not saying it improve Gios tactics but should a manager not be shortlisting players, then the DOF goes out and tries to get them. 

People dont know - There was someone on an earlier post trying to say our DOF decides on our shape ffs

13 minutes ago, left winger said:

To question the manager and not also question Wilson, and the club management, as a whole when discussing these three seems a bit weird. 

They're all culpable, imo.

It's long established that Wilson is a diddy anawl but Wilson wasn't the one leaving them out today. 

How exactly do Davies and Morelos get match fitness when they don't get minutes? Baffling.

Anyone from Matondo, Wright, Sakala, even fucking Yilmaz would offer more than Kent right now. Even if its not their natural side.

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's long established that Wilson is a diddy anawl but Wilson wasn't the one leaving them out today. 

That's true, but Gio leaving them out can only be a criticism of him, if he was on board with them being signed. 

Barisic is clearly worth his place, Matondo has been gash so far and feck knows about Davies. We'll only know how culpable Gio is when he gets binned or resigns.

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What is his point? Surely to fuck a fully fit Davies is a better option to go into Anfield away with than Goldson, King and Lundstram at the back? 

Why is he a better option? PNE for 8 years - half out on loan and never played for Liverpool. 

I'm not saying your wrong, but what has he done to suggest he's good enough?

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Why is he a better option? PNE for 8 years - half out on loan and never played for Liverpool. 

I'm not saying your wrong, but what has he done to suggest he's good enough?

I made it clear on here when we signed him that I wasn't impressed with the signing but at 4 million spent he has to get the opportunity to prove he is or isn't a better option? 

The one game he did play he strolled it. I don't think there's been any game yet that Sands hasn't had 1 or 2 bombscare moments in him, which you'd expect with a centre midfielder in defence. 

Just now, King Jela said:

I made it clear on here when we signed him that I wasn't impressed with the signing but at 4 million spent he has to get the opportunity to prove he is or isn't a better option? 

The one game he did play he strolled it. I don't think there's been any game yet that Sands hasn't had 1 or 2 bombscare moments in him, which you'd expect with a centre midfielder in defence. 

Fair enough. No arguments there.

9 minutes ago, left winger said:

That's true, but Gio leaving them out can only be a criticism of him, if he was on board with them being signed. 

Barisic is clearly worth his place, Matondo has been gash so far and feck knows about Davies. We'll only know how culpable Gio is when he gets binned or resigns.

Matondo has been awful so far but can we honestly say the wingers we have are any better/worse with confidence? 

Yilmaz has been unlucky that Barisic has picked up but if he's the long term option with a view of selling him for big money we surely can rotate games between the 2 to integrate him in? 

Barasic in form? He’s a fucking shitebag. Not willing to be aggressive and shut people down, beaten far often. Continually turns his back, cannot take a player on and time after time we concede down his side because he’s not switched on to movement at the back post. Would hate to see him out of form if this is him in form. The fact he can stick in a cross is keeping him in a jersey. 

35 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

waiting for the "they arent his players" "DOFs fault" 

He publicly said he was happy with his squad 

People dont know - There was someone on an earlier post trying to say our DOF decides on our shape ffs

That was me but I wasn't suggesting the dof sets out the team & tells Gio what to do. Theres an agreement on what it's going to be and that allows for players to be identified to fit in to that system and not just buy and randoms. Or that's how it's supposed to work. It's about continuity.

Just now, Mondraker said:

That was me but I wasn't suggesting the dof sets out the team & tells Gio what to do. Theres an agreement on what it's going to be and that allows for players to be identified to fit in to that system and not just buy and randoms. Or that's how it's supposed to work. It's about continuity.

and i just told you in that thread you are talking pish