Super Ally is 60 today!

.Williamson.

Is there any new-ish documentaries available about McCoist. I would love to sit my son down and show him a full story of his career. I know there were some Super Ally DV's back in the 90s but anything more recent?

I mean, we can always got through old YouTube clips but there needs to be full length biography of the mans career

My hero growing up. Absolutely loved him. My granny arranged for him to come and surprise me one day in the district bar. Absolutely blew my mind when my Granny went to the bar and then Super Ally came back with my fresh orange and lemonade. He couldn’t have been nicer. Spent well over an hour with us. Happy birthday Super Ally.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Happy Birthday Swally. Best night. If you know you know.

2F840BB4-AD29-4A74-B64D-4F3A14547774.jpeg.b0d34049d615b7b89458923e8581e143.jpeg

The davie Robertson red card after about 6 mins, if so what a fucking game that was, they absolutely battered us that night and it mattered not a fucking jot

An absolute legend of a goalscorer for us

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The davie Robertson red card after about 6 mins, if so what a fucking game that was, they absolutely battered us that night and it mattered not a fucking jot

An absolute legend of a goalscorer for us

Soaked tae the skin in the North enclosure absolutely brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

As good a striker as he was, he was criminally underrated in terms of his footballing ability. Weight of pass, movement and football intelligence were all far better than he was given credit for.

Pirlo or Modric would be happy with that pass.

Happy Birthday Ally

:UK:

My Rangers hero. Definition of a Rangers legend from my era. Bumped into him outside the stadium in Leipzig last season and was like a wee boy at Christmas chatting away to him briefly. Love him. Hope he enjoys the big 6-0 and many more 👍🏼