***** The Official Napoli v Rangers Champions League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The team Gio's picked and the tactics are spot on.

Said it earlier but the main issue here is how poorly conditioned we are. If this hasn't been raised before in the press conferences it needs to be.

Conditioning shouldn't come in to it after half an hour mate.

Can’t wait for this season to be over.

New manager & coaching staff, half a new squad (gonna be costly but the Board have no choice), new scouting staff and half a new board.

This seasons a write off, anyone still deluded enough to think we are gonna win the league with these lazy arseholes is only lying to themselves, the tarriers aren’t world beaters but they are far better than us this season.

The quality of our squad is frankly an embarrassment and needs a major overhaul. 

The good news is it’s possible, the tarriers managed it after Lennons final season for the tarriers they rebuilt in only 1 / 2 transfer windows. But it takes good scouting and proper financial investment.

If our board continue to spend hardly anything we are gonna end up with a squad fighting with Hibs & Hearts for 2nd place.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The team Gio's picked and the tactics are spot on.

Said it earlier but the main issue here is how poorly conditioned we are. If this hasn't been raised before in the press conferences it needs to be.

Im not sure about the selection and tactics but I wholeheartedly agree with the conditioning being an issue. We look unfit as fuck. Compare our intensity, not ability, with last season or even worse the season before. 

Do our "coaches" have our players actually train this year? And if so, what the fuck at?

I'm still watching for some sick reason.

I don't think I can face switching off then waking up in the morning to see a 10-0 scoreline knowing I have to face the day ahead. Thank fuck I live down South where no one really cares. Ashamed. Imagine being ashamed of your own team.

Gutting.

Just now, Jelavic18 said:

We have honestly forgot how to play forward, or it has been mentally drained out the team.  9/10 we turn back and look for a backward pass, before you know it it's at our defence.  

Napoli can see it as well, before the midfielder has played the backwards pass they’re closing down the defender