How does structural change happen?

Essandoh

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Have people actually properly thought this through? Structural change? What happens when we get rid of the board? Let the proper charlatans back in no thanks? 

Europe was obviously a disaster but unless the league campaign goes properly tits up there's no point overreacting. 

So hold onto an incompetent shower of cunts just in case they get replaced by worse cunts.

Overreacting!! We’ve been humiliated in Europe and by the scum but just you bury your head in the sand.

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As I've said on here before - all those on here calling for banners and demonstrations - why don't you all swap numbers via PM and organise them?

Because they’ll just wait on someone else doing it, and then no doubt greet about how the protests go.

The greeting about the UB protest against Dundee was embarrassing 

Structural change, where, at board room or on the pitch?. Don't see any changes in the board anytime soon.  Money wise this season will probably see us return to profit for the first time in a very long time. The club has to be self sustaining for us to move forward. It will be interesting to see what the accounts show when finally released. On the pitch we have just got to put all focus on the domestic game, and get to a point where the injuries start to clear up. At the moment we have no spine in the team and asking the same guys to play two games a week is starting to tell. 

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So hold onto an incompetent shower of cunts just in case they get replaced by worse cunts.

Overreacting!! We’ve been humiliated in Europe and by the scum but just you bury your head in the sand.

Again no solution, just drivel about how incompetent the current board are. Be careful what you wish for.

As for being humiliated Europe yes we have but that tends to happen when you play your 5th and 6th choice centre-backs and your 4th and 5th choice centre-mids. I could go round the rest of the squad with more issues but those are the main ones affecting the spine of the team.

People burying their head in the sands are those who want protests organised thinking it will make things better. It won't. It really fucking won't. 

22 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Again no solution, just drivel about how incompetent the current board are. Be careful what you wish for.

As for being humiliated Europe yes we have but that tends to happen when you play your 5th and 6th choice centre-backs and your 4th and 5th choice centre-mids. I could go round the rest of the squad with more issues but those are the main ones affecting the spine of the team.

People burying their head in the sands are those who want protests organised thinking it will make things better. It won't. It really fucking won't. 

New contracts for mcgregor,Davis and arfield was this boards answer to the scum spending millions.

If you think this shit show is going to improve under this shower of incompetent cunts then you are fucking deluded.

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Said it before, no one to attend the next home game would send the message loud and clear.

Never going to happen and doubt the board would give a shit anyway, season ticket money banked and they know from experience they can get away with treating us like idiots.

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Looking at it from boards POV then Bisgrove, Wilson and Gio have probably met all their targets, business wise.

We see it differently as we are football fans.

The only way this board react is if we, the fans, unleash a shit storm on them. They’ve proved that only way they react if it’s personal criticism to them.

You're right in the sense that the Board do probably feel they've met all their targets business and playing wise and probably overreached in some aspects.

Going back to the end of 2017-18 when Gerrard was announced, we'd just been scudded 4 and 5 off them and looked light years behind them, If you told us back then that in four years time we'd stop their 10 and get to a European final within four years I doubt the staunchest of staunch would've believed you, so in that sense the Board can feel satisfied.

For me though Rangers is a never ending story, when your targets are reached you automatically focus on new ones, if you're not moving forward you'll be left behind pretty quickly.

7 hours ago, Dickie said:

New contracts for mcgregor,Davis and arfield was this boards answer to the scum spending millions.

If you think this shit show is going to improve under this shower of incompetent cunts then you are fucking deluded.

I don't think you're getting it at all just like a lot of posters. Board out then what? We fall back in to the hands of people who want to damage us or bleed us dry? No thanks. Fucking deluded. 

18 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because they’ll just wait on someone else doing it, and then no doubt greet about how the protests go.

The greeting about the UB protest against Dundee was embarrassing 

I agree on first point. Folk are full of shit, they want other people to do everything for them.

On the 2nd I don't think the greeting was embarrassing, folk supported the first lot of tape being thrown on. It was ridiculous to do it again when we were chasing the game and we broke momentum, playing in to Dundee's hands.

18 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Have people actually properly thought this through? Structural change? What happens when we get rid of the board? Let the proper charlatans back in no thanks? 

Europe was obviously a disaster but unless the league campaign goes properly tits up there's no point overreacting. 

There’s a difference between The Board (Investors) and the Executive board.

57 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Things somehow need ramped up to oust that speccy cunt Robertson and Wilson the little prick

Good find mate.

Robertson is a lying useless speccy prick who's talents would be better utilised running a small candle shop in troon than an elite football club with a global fan base.

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Things somehow need ramped up to oust that speccy cunt Robertson and Wilson the little prick

before the upwards of £200 on tickets from two qualifiers and group stage as well. 

This should be the first question at the AGM. This quoted to Robertson and then Gios quotes last night about it not being as much as people think and asking WTF 

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s a difference between The Board (Investors) and the Executive board.

Yep the executive board are the primary villans here from the utterly useless CEO to the criminally incompetent DOF to the unlamented and also incompetent ex Comms director to the slimy weasel that is Bisgrove.

Punt all these morons along with the coaching team and also Park Jr who I believe is a big root cause of the rot at the heart of the club.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yep the executive board are the primary villans here from the utterly useless CEO to the criminally incompetent DOF to the unlamented and also incompetent ex Comms director to the slimy weasel that is Bisgrove.

Punt all these morons along with the coaching team and also Park Jr who I believe is a big root cause of the rot at the heart of the club.

Park Jnr basically runs the club.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Park Jnr basically runs the club.

Yep entirely unqualified and with no experience other than a life riding on his daddy's coattails. Forget Van Bronkhurst, Wilson etc if there is one person that I could choose to get rid of permanently it's Park Jr.

He's like a semi retarded child who's been given Rangers as a toy by his old man.

20 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I agree on first point. Folk are full of shit, they want other people to do everything for them.

On the 2nd I don't think the greeting was embarrassing, folk supported the first lot of tape being thrown on. It was ridiculous to do it again when we were chasing the game and we broke momentum, playing in to Dundee's hands.

It was.

People complained about both.