How does structural change happen?

Essandoh

Realistically, the only person going anywhere in the coming months is the manager, but the rot extends far beyond and above him in the boardroom.

I struggle to see how Wilson alone gets chased out, because the charlatans that will sit with alongside him at the AGM with their shit-eating corporate grins don’t give a fuck. They do not care.

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Realistically, the only person going anywhere in the coming months is the manager, but the rot extends far beyond and above him in the boardroom.

I struggle to see how Wilson alone gets chased out, because the charlatans that will sit with alongside him at the AGM with their shit-eating corporate grins don’t give a fuck. They do not care.

Sack Wilson.

A competent Director of football sets up a competent scouting system with a competent signing policy and appoints a competent manager.

Wilson out.

Are the board capable of finding and appointing such a man? I probably wouldn’t hold my breath to be fair.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Mate a full stadium rocking and bouncing there’s a good chance we piss the league.

Things have to change before it’s too late

No chance. We look a mile off the pace. We had a full stadium Vs livingston and that was a brutal performance. 

In all honesty its been turgid pish since the start of the season and after tonights result it proves thats not changing anytime soon 

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

No chance. We look a mile off the pace. We had a full stadium Vs livingston and that was a brutal performance. 

In all honesty its been turgid pish since the start of the season and after tonights result it proves thats not changing anytime soon 

Misunderstood your use of the word piss, I thought you meant piss it away, not that we’d win it piss easy.

im in agreement we need change and an empty stadium sends a massive message and will hit our finances enough to make the board sit up and do something about it…..surely.

Have people actually properly thought this through? Structural change? What happens when we get rid of the board? Let the proper charlatans back in no thanks? 

Europe was obviously a disaster but unless the league campaign goes properly tits up there's no point overreacting.