World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Another England “Golden Generation” wasting away under a negative, technically gash manager.

If they had any balls they would get rid of Southgate and go with a manager willing to drop all the safe players and go with a technical, fast passing England team.

But they won’t they will continue to go with the safe nice guy Southgate; creaming their pants because he gets them to beat some diddy teams.

Hey mate sshhh! They’ll becoming after Beale. 😉

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Another England “Golden Generation” wasting away under a negative, technically gash manager.

If they had any balls they would get rid of Southgate and go with a manager willing to drop all the safe players and go with a technical, fast passing England team.

But they won’t they will continue to go with the safe nice guy Southgate; creaming their pants because he gets them to beat some diddy teams.

The starting 11 was their strongest 11 at this current time.

You could argue about dropping Henderson and playing Rashford but then they’d be far too open against top teams.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I could not agree more. If they had  done better at this world cup it would have been despite this manager. To be honest with a good manager they could win it because there is no great team in this Cup 

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'm an Ulster Unionist from Northern Ireland.

I like to see all the Home Nations do well. 

It's clearly different than it would be with other Scottish Clubs. 

Fair enough. I see it purely that I'm not English or Welsh but that I have to spend a lot of my working life with people from both places. Only a few Welsh to be fair, but still. If England win my pals and colleagues that are English are a nightmare to be around. Just as I would be id Scotland ever f-ing won anything.

I don't like being around fans of other Scottish teams when they do well, and that's not just the Scum - I worked in Edinburgh in the 90s when Hearts won the Cup. I HATED it. Same goes for Sheep fans when I worked in Aberdeen, same goes for the lot of them. I support my teams and that's it.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Aww fuck here we go a missed opportunity cos it’s only Morocco.

Im genuinely not anti English but when you listen to that on the tv I’ve no issues when they get put out

C'mon, everyone would have wanted Morocco. France would have been the same if they'd lost.