*****the official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

graeme_4

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The comments yesterday suggests it's Wilson calling the shots. Another massive issue that needs fixed. 

With the kind of rebuild we need. £10m can't go on Sands and Tillman. 

Sands is mid tier spl quality. Average defender. Or one of those midfielders that can tackle and pass sideways. Built for Aberdeen.

Tillman too early to tell. He has talent and is so young and inexperienced. He might come good he might not. Would be a big gamble

7 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Sands is mid tier spl quality. Average defender. Or one of those midfielders that can tackle and pass sideways. Built for Aberdeen.

Tillman too early to tell. He has talent and is so young and inexperienced. He might come good he might not. Would be a big gamble

Too big a gamble for me Tillman for the money needed. Sure it's like 5m or something. 

We need so many new Players I think that money could be spent better. 

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Some of our passing is just bizarre , Sands actually lifted his head , seen the StMirren player and passed it straight to him.

He’s actually a pretty poor footballer.  A squad utility man at the very best.  Unfortunately for us, at this time he seems to be first choice for one of our two CH positions.  Granted, that’s due to injury.   But I saw the same pass he made, and all I could do was shake my head in disbelief.

15 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Tillman is like a violin virtuoso playing in a shite punk band. Put him in the right setting and you’ll see how good he is.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Tillman is like a violin virtuoso playing in a shite punk band. Put him in the right setting and you’ll see how good he is.

Yeh I can definitely see it. He has that close control that you can’t teach. And players usually improve a lot  between 20 and 23

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

He has some done good work, and has talent.  As you say, get better quality around him and he could develop into a strong player for us.  One of the few at the moment who can actually provide something a little different.

Keeper ,done

tav.awful defender

king . Just not good enough

sands . A midfielder, I think or what is he?

barisic .see tav

lundstrum.carthorse

tillman. Slow in brain and play

kent. Out of form, has been for months

morelos. Chucked it ,shocking attitude

wright. Squad player

kamara. Speechless 

manager. Cluleless , no tactics , nothing

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Keeper ,done

tav.awful defender

barisic .see tav

lundstrum.carthorse

wright. Squad player

kamara. Speechless 

Gonna be some laugh at Rangers P.O.T.Y Awards this year, Honestly, If you didnae laugh you’d fucking greet 😂

11 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

We are never sacking this cunt are we?

He'd need to start a cheap car sales website. Then his feet wouldn't touch the floor on his way out.

But totally fuck up being the manager and regress the players performances, tactics, fitness and hunger to pre Gerrard levels...... No bother we're sure he's trying his  best, let's give him to the end of the season, he did get us to a European final after all.

25 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Keeper ,done

tav.awful defender

barisic .see tav

lundstrum.carthorse

wright. Squad player

kamara. Speechless 

Disagree about Tillman. Think he’s way ahead of some of the players in the team at 20 years old. He might get scunnered and say fuck this to signing for us.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Would be astounded if they don’t still win, but also at the same time not surprised that we drop points at the same time 

Imagine after all that Gio ends up closing the gap by a point :lol:

The board will probably offer him an extension.