*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

We aren't ready for celtic. Let's face it, a snow storm and a month delay would not be worst outcome right now. Don't give me No Surrender pish either, simple facts are we need time, players and more time to work shit out. 

That said, we NEVER do what we did tonight. So fuck them all. 

Yes we are m8 they aren't anything special and if we generate an intimidating atmosphere which we will we'll see who's ready. 

6 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Given our injury issues this season it’s not surprising Beale is trying to be sensible bringing players back into the starting 11 following injury. 

I can understand him not wanting to start tonight’s game with a CB pairing both returning from injury and who are both not yet match fit. 

I take your point mate but not going to get match fitness sitting on the bench. Davies came on against Hibs so if he’s fit enough to be on the bench then he’s OK to play for me and he would have had another few days training under his belt since that game. We really need to ramp up the quality in the starting eleven where we can and that’s an easy one for me. 1 clean sheet in past 8 games. 

6 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

We aren't ready for celtic. Let's face it, a snow storm and a month delay would not be worst outcome right now. Don't give me No Surrender pish either, simple facts are we need time, players and more time to work shit out. 

That said, we NEVER do what we did tonight. So fuck them all. 

Are you French?

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I take your point mate but not going to get match fitness sitting on the bench. Davies came on against Hibs so if he’s fit enough to be on the bench then he’s OK to play for me and he would have had another few days training under his belt since that game. We really need to ramp up the quality in the starting eleven where we can and that’s an easy one for me. 1 clean sheet in past 8 games. 

Yeah, I don't think it works getting centre-backs off the bench to get fit. They need to play.

Can probably do it with every other position but not CB. It fucks things up both for them and the team.

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Should never have been there tonight! If you’re worried about Davies & Goldson playing 2 games in a week, play King! What was the point in a midfielder playing at the back with 2 CB’s on the bench! 

I'm pretty sure King is not match fit yet. Otherwise I would've played him ahead of Sands for sure.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

absolute fucking tramps man spat on my boy at half time stinking bastards 

I had a pound coin dislodged in the back of my napper uo there, the night tottenham cane running up the track and amoruso was trying to calm the support down.

Sun 1805 kick affs were fun up there.

Expect no less.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

From the reaction of some of our fans on twitter after the game you’d think we lost

It’s not really surprising tbh! Was an absolute buzz to get that result and you can’t ask for a better way to it, but the reality is we’re miles off it! 

58 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

He proved once and for all tonight that he will never make a centre half in a million years. I dont think he is that bad a footballer, can do a turn in midfield,  but he certainly cant play that position. 

He should be an emergency 4th or 5th pick at CH. The problem is that apart from Goldson we have three men made of glass and biscuits and a 18yo boy as the picks before him.