*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Pretty sure we were signing some unsavoury stuff as well, can’t do it then get upset the other way (ignoring the racism obviously). 

Aye. Sands, Tav, Morelos and even McGregor have been pretty unsavoury signings at times. 😁

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Defending the indefensible.

He was gash and looked like he'd his boots on the wrong feet til mid 2nd half.

I stated the facts.

Didn’t play well

Put 4 or 5 tremendous crosses in

Nobody covered for him when he pushed forward leaving him badly exposed

👍

16 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

My friend was security at the game in the away end and he said the Aberdeen fans were absolutely disgusting....from "Lizzie in a box, 66 dead, dirty orange h*n b*s*rds, queen is deed...the list goes on :sad: 

They are tragic wankers. 

We get the last laugh though. 

Tinpot club with wee kid on tinpot fans who like to pretend they have a rivalry with us because their team wasn’t totally dogshit like it is now 30 odd years ago 😂.

Tragic, sheep shagging, hills have eyes looking hillbilly cunts.

3 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I stated the facts.

Didn’t play well

Put 4 or 5 tremendous crosses in

Nobody covered for him when he pushed forward leaving him badly exposed

👍

You stated opinion, not fact.  The one you've got right is that he didn't play well.

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Despite seeing it from that angle I still can't believe how Tillman got that box into the box - guy's a magician!

2 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Despite seeing it from that angle I still can't believe how Tillman got that box into the box - guy's a magician!

It was tremendous to see & typical of his unusual style of play.  
Those two sheep defenders though, letting him get the cross in ffs lol !!

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You stated opinion, not fact.  The one you've got right is that he didn't play well.

It’s a fact no one covered him and it’s a fact he put in some excellent crosses.

Fair enough if you’re not willing to accept that 👍

We struggled for large parts of the game and still have a lot of work to get through to get the whole team playing well consistently, but just in games against "the opposition" last night I didn't think much could beat the feeling of Sebo's goal against them in injury time, but last night blew it out the water.

2 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

We struggled for large parts of the game and still have a lot of work to get through to get the whole team playing well consistently, but just in games against "the opposition" last night I didn't think much could beat the feeling of Sebo's goal against them in injury time, but last night blew it out the water.

They must have been fucking spewing. My other half's dad's naw spoke today so must be hurting. Was saying yesterday at tea time the pubs where bouncing before our game compared to Saturday when they played the nappy rippers.  Biggest game of the season for Aberdeen last night and they fucking bottled it.:lol:

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Mon tae fuck troops. Let’s not kid ourselves after that result last night. There are players along with this board and Wilson need to be gone. FFS! 

Nobody has said otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mon tae fuck troops. Let’s not kid ourselves after that result last night. There are players along with this board and Wilson need to be gone. FFS! 

I havent seen anyone argue differently. The reality is we've picked up 6 points since the break in games where we would have picked up 0 points before the break, so folk are obviously happy about that.

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fair enough, but just enjoy last night, great result, and loving their pain, fkn hate aberdeen