Lawrence and Souttar

MacBoyd

Neither have a timescale to return anymore.

Rangers media poodles shot down claims Lawrence wouldn't be back till March a while ago, now even that seems unlikely.

Soutter was meant to be back by now I'm sure, yet beale yesterday says no timescale.

What is going on with these two? And while I'm at it ridvan has been out a hell of a long time with a hamstring injury...

Nothing surprises me with Souttar as fare as injuries go.

Lawrence is a bit of a mystery, no idea what has gone wrong in his recovery.

Ridvan as you say seems to have been out for an incredible time with a hamstring injury, but maybe it was very bad and needed longer that we thought at the time. :unsure:

My understanding with Souttar, although I may have picked this all up wrong.  The injury that has plagued him for his whole career was addressed when he joined us.  An operation carried out to correct it.  When he's back to full fitness we should see the end of him being unavailable.

I've got this wrong eh?

6 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

My understanding with Souttar, although I may have picked this all up wrong.  The injury that has plagued him for his whole career was addressed when he joined us.  An operation carried out to correct it.  When he's back to full fitness we should see the end of him being unavailable.

I've got this wrong eh?

No, that’s it.

That and it’s a conspiracy 

44 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Rangers media poodles shot down claims Lawrence wouldn't be back till March a while ago, now even that seems unlikely.

Soutter was meant to be back by now I'm sure, yet beale yesterday says no timescale.

What is going on with these two? And while I'm at it ridvan has been out a hell of a long time with a hamstring injury...

Would you like timescales? - so when they are not met you can moan like fuck again

17 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

I've got this wrong eh?

Thought his injuries were ruptured achilles tendon? So surely its not something that needs corrected unless past operations didn't fix him properly

The lawerence one, it wouldn't surprise me if, when he got crocked in training, that they tried to avoid surgery like roofe recently did, but it didnt work hence his longer out

21 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I think the Lawrence injury has been a combination of being initially wrongly diagnosed and thereafter found to be a more serious or unusual type of injury.  

Lawrence was in the squad to play at Anfield but supposedly broke down in training with a different injury....I'm sure that's what happened with Lawrence 

58 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Ridvan back in 3 weeks and apparently it was the worst hamstring injury you could get 

27 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Ridvan back in 3 weeks and apparently it was the worst hamstring injury you could get 

Still remember watching Owen ping his hamstring v Leeds >20 years ago and he was never the same player since.

Hopefully Yilmaz hasn't lost his pace.

John Souttar was about to retire from football before we came along.

If you Google it there's articles of him speaking about it, got himself a coffee shop and was going to just put all his time into that.

Yeah he was having a bit of a resurgence at Hearts, but if he had got injured again like this, he'd have likely wrapped it.

Honestly a signing that baffled me. Should never have been sanctioned, nor should Matondo.

Lawrence, this is his first real injury and I'm still hopeful he can contribute when he returns.

Souttar, rip it up.

8 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

If you Google it there's articles of him speaking about it, got himself a coffee shop and was going to just put all his time into that.

Yeah he was having a bit of a resurgence at Hearts, but if he had got injured again like this, he'd have likely wrapped it.

Honestly a signing that baffled me. Should never have been sanctioned, nor should Matondo.

Lawrence, this is his first real injury and I'm still hopeful he can contribute when he returns.

Souttar, rip it up.

That’s some level of assumption regarding a professional football player.  

23 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Souttar, rip it up.

:lol: