We will see today

KeyserSoze

I do worry how many players in this squad will eventually down tools. They all must read about the major summer overhaul and you wonder where they’ll take their motivation from. Sorry state of affairs it’s been allowed to get to this stage. Even more of them might retreat into their shell to avoid carrying injuries when they end up at their new clubs. Scary thought. Roll on summer....

52 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What Beale is made of. He’s rewatched the cup final I’m sure. He will have seen folk jogging about aimlessly.  The lack of warriors and passion

He will have seen in training all week their reactions 

I feel today will show us in his team selection what kind of manager/person he is.  

We’re waiting 

Doubt it. The next league game against them and an almost certain game against them in the Cup will tell us. Or, at least, give us a very good idea. 

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How so?

We make 5 changes and win 5-0 it's a dead rubber against Killie when the pressure is off 

We drop points and put in another turgid performance it's the third manager these shitebags have done it under

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So only set up and play against them?

don’t think so

I don’t think so, either, never suggested it, and I would imagine no one thinks that. So bit of a daft response from you.

How we react against our biggest rivals will show us what he’s made of, not how we do against Kilmarnock. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

What Beale is made of. He’s rewatched the cup final I’m sure. He will have seen folk jogging about aimlessly.  The lack of warriors and passion

He will have seen in training all week their reactions 

I feel today will show us in his team selection what kind of manager/person he is.  

We’re waiting 

Raskin will definitely play. Cantwell will likely start. Kamara will be dropped.

He's not really got huge options unless he promotes youths or plays players most of us see as squad fillers tbh 

What 11 would he play that would show you he's the type of manager who gets it, who is whatever it is you're looking for from him?

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

I don’t think so, either, never suggested it, and I would imagine no one thinks that. So bit of a daft response from you.

How we react against our biggest rivals will show us what he’s made of, not how we do against Kilmarnock. 

You literally mentioned the next two games against them and said “will tell us”

😂

44 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Doesn't matter. He fucked it twice against the scum when it mattered. Only a convincing win against them will convince me we are going places with him in charge.

He has fucked it twice, but did manage to get our shower of wasters 2-1 in front at Ibrox despite them having not kicked their own arse since Leipzig at home.

Not a ‘remember where we were’ post, but we were in big trouble under Gio at the end. 

6 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Be great to see all the Billy Big Baws strutting about the pitch at Ibrox today at Home to the mighty Kilmarnock, 6 days too late.

The players can't win ffs.

Good performance and easy win today and it will be the above.

Poor performance and it will be 'they've downed tools/have no bottle'.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The players can't win ffs.

Good performance and easy win today and it will be the above.

Poor performance and it will be 'they've downed tools/have no bottle'.

Well they cant win when the chips are down or if the opposition have anything about them.