We will see today

KeyserSoze

4 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Well they cant win when the chips are down or if the opposition have anything about them.

People have a right to be angry with aspects of the performance last week and with Beale but the faux anger if we win handsomely today helps no cunt.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

What Beale is made of. He’s rewatched the cup final I’m sure. He will have seen folk jogging about aimlessly.  The lack of warriors and passion

He will have seen in training all week their reactions 

I feel today will show us in his team selection what kind of manager/person he is.  

We’re waiting 

Already seen what he is made of. He shat it last Sunday. That's two old firms he has made a complete arse of.

Any decision is too late, if he actually had balls he would start same team.

Im on the fence with him now, sad i know, but cant shake the shit football we play (Hearts aside) and the fact hes ballsed it twice against Taigs.

Who in my opinion are just slightly better organised pish, and there for the taking.

Give him pre season then to Xmas, if flagging at all by then its bye for me.

6 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Im on the fence with him now, sad i know, but cant shake the shit football we play (Hearts aside) and the fact hes ballsed it twice against Taigs.

Who in my opinion are just slightly better organised pish, and there for the taking.

😂😂😂 fucking hell 

1 hour ago, Blacky Bear said:

I’m the same mate, far too early for getting rid of him chat but if we don’t see major improvement in performances, team selection and his decision making between now and end of season especially in the remaining old firms then I’m not comfortable him being in charge of a rebuild tbh. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You literally mentioned the next two games against them and said “will tell us”

😂

6f3ac503f4839adbeaa517e96724785f.gif.d07e755e4f07166680968def3fb6b889.gif

It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain cell the point he's making. To win titles and cups we need to beat them, how we play against them in the next games will show us whether or not he knows how to set up to beat them.

Hes already shown he can put in a winning run against the rest of the dross in this league which is also required.

MB is in a kind of no win situation.

If he makes changes and get's a convincing win people will say it was 6 days too late.

If he starts the same team and gets a convincing win folk will say, it's only Killie.

And if he does either of the above and we drop points ...........

Aye, we're not going to see what he's made of against Kilmarnock at home obviously.

Among the many things I hate is that now we're stuck in a kind of 'learning' phase against the scum, like Gio did.  It's like Beale was playing against Lennon.  So not at all the tactical genius which is supposed to be his calling card.

It feels like at some point there was a 'sliding doors' moment between Beale becoming manager of Rangers and him selling laser printers in Currys.

44 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

MB is in a kind of no win situation.

If he makes changes and get's a convincing win people will say it was 6 days too late.

If he starts the same team and gets a convincing win folk will say, it's only Killie.

And if he does either of the above and we drop points ...........

If he starts the same team I’ll be pretty concerned tbf. 

4 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

I do worry how many players in this squad will eventually down tools. They all must read about the major summer overhaul and you wonder where they’ll take their motivation from. Sorry state of affairs it’s been allowed to get to this stage. Even more of them might retreat into their shell to avoid carrying injuries when they end up at their new clubs. Scary thought. Roll on summer....

Eventually down tools most of this squad downed tools after Seville.

And as for a summer over haul and where to find motivation THAT is or SHOULD be their motivation, they should be running through brick walls to prove they own the shirt and belong at Glasgow Rangers.

5 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

I do worry how many players in this squad will eventually down tools. They all must read about the major summer overhaul and you wonder where they’ll take their motivation from. Sorry state of affairs it’s been allowed to get to this stage. Even more of them might retreat into their shell to avoid carrying injuries when they end up at their new clubs. Scary thought. Roll on summer....

That should motivate them to fight for their place