Todd Cantwell

RockwellGers

Just now, Smile said:

Stop trying to be the dude it's boring as hell watching you copying his style as I said before you at one time were a decent poster.

Getting under someone's skin on the internet is that really something to boast about, grow up man ffs..

😄😄😄

11 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

Okay, I'll bite. You've caught me. I've been lurking on this forum for 12 years and posting to hide my true identity. And you'll be aware that when I made this account in 2010, most people believed we were formed in 1873 but its been proven to be 1872 hence why on the side of the main stand it still says 1873 in the picture added, sorry for not getting it changed to continue to conceal the fact I'm a lurker. Because I've had a go at Cantwell, which some others have, I'm a beggar? Nice one detective

Rangers.jpg.f69ad63c779ba248e6ca2699eaed44aa.jpg

Had my doubts mate....sorry.

On 17/10/2023 at 08:50, scottyscott1963 said:

Todd aint getting bullied by that clown.
Every time that prick opens it's mouth it spews green belly bile.
Absolute fuckin loser who accused a keeper of not letting in more goals,and accused a whole football team of cheating.
Pure fuckin poisin. 

Refused to play for his country, never forget.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Disrespectful imo

:lol:

That dirty wee twat Newell's foul on TC was what was disrespectful mate.

The way Todd cushioned that ball was sublime and shows what a talented player he is ..... hope he stays fit and sends us to heaven with more of his forward thinking abilities.

🇬🇧