Todd Cantwell

RockwellGers

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Posting post-match is as cringy as the petulant retaliation he showed on the park. If he is not careful, players will target him knowing they will get a reaction.

He needs to get back to concentrating on his football, where he is at his best.

You'd think. No being very clever for a "playmaker".

On 13/11/2023 at 18:47, bluenoz said:

Posting post-match is as cringy as the petulant retaliation he showed on the park. If he is not careful, players will target him knowing they will get a reaction.

He needs to get back to concentrating on his football, where he is at his best.

Harsh.

He could have been seriously injured. He shouldn't have reacted, but that's easy to say. You'd be raging if someone did it to you mate. Especially after coming back from injury.

Most young players live their lives through social media and lap up the attention and fame.

Posting on social media is a generational thing. You and I may not waste our time on twitter, etc, but I am not going to judge our young players for it.

If anything social media (including this site) puts our Club out to a wider audience and keeps us Bears informed.

On 13/11/2023 at 18:53, Tiger Shaw said:

This is like reading a Morelos thread 🤣

The narrative has been set,  by the end of next season Cantwell will be a fat alky waster. lol

Morelos brought most of it on himself. Likewise Cantwell. 
There is absolutely no need for the vast majority of shite Cantwell gets involved with.

Daft bookings, diving and/or over reacting.

You are guaranteed 2 out of 3 in every game he plays. 

Absolutely loved him last season. He's been getting on my tits with his antics this season 

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

There is absolutely no need for the vast majority of shite Cantwell gets involved with.

Absolutely loved him last season. He's been getting on my tits with his antics this season 

Think we need a couldn’t give a fuck rep @admin

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Diving? Can't believe you posted that. Examples please...

Cantwell puts his heart and soul into Rangers. More proven than you and than some.

53 minutes ago, beararse said:

Is that you chris?
ffs who needs friends etc,

16 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

5 minutes before Todd was booked one of Livi's defenders tried to half him with what coulda been a career ending tackle. 
Me personally think it's fuckin disgusting.  

They are fucking thugs. If you look at their team they are mostly heavy built cunts  6 foot plus with limited footballing talent who try and bully the opposition. Playground bullies.

The sooner they get relegated with their disgusting plastic pitch the better.

25 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are fucking thugs. If you look at their team they are mostly heavy built cunts  6 foot plus with limited footballing talent who try and bully the opposition. Playground bullies.

The sooner they get relegated with their disgusting plastic pitch the better.

Like Scottish football since I was a lad in the 80’s.

Top criteria ti make it up here used to be that if u were strong and fit and had desire, then welcome to the game.

got a bit of talent? That’s a bonus.

Souness said it 35 year ago.

place is full of hammer throwers (least he had talent ti back up his aggression).

point in case recently is Alan Power.  Guy is hopeless, but gets a gig at some no mark club cause he can steam about the park emptying players.

Same  with the c*nt that played with Hamilton a few years ago. Total hammer thrower. Darian McKinnon. (wonder who he supports)

total Scott brown wannabe.

tried to look like his hero as well. 

3 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Like Scottish football since I was a lad in the 80’s.

Top criteria ti make it up here used to be that if u were strong and fit and had desire, then welcome to the game.

got a bit of talent? That’s a bonus.

place is full of hammer throwers (least he had talent ti back up his aggression).

point in case recently is Alan Power.  Guy is hopeless, but gets a gig at some no mark club cause he can steam about the park emptying players.

Same  with the c*nt that played with Hamilton a few years ago. Total hammer thrower. Darian McKinnon. (wonder who he supports)

total Scott brown wannabe.

tried to look like his hero as well. 

No wonder we get so many injuries.

26 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Souness also recognised and dealt with that. 

On one of the videos he talks about it and his hammer throwers comment. Essentially saying he’s not changed his opinion although he felt some of our midfielders were being bullied. His response was immediately to sign Terry Hurlock. He knew how to rub their faces in it. 

10 hours ago, beararse said:

He's nowhere near as bad as you're making out, this is totally overblown and I don't see where you're coming from at all.

For me, he has a bit of a discipline issue that needs sorted, it's annoyed me and everyone else a few times. You've taken that and exaggerated it hugely.

Form wise he's been more hot and cold compared to last season but still been totally fine.

Some extreme takes on Cantwell tbf, from being the most persecuted player going, to putting his heart and soul into the club, to being a waster, petulant and a diver.

All a load of pish.

Good player, who could be great if he was firing on all cylinders. Not amazing right now, and not the fat petulant version of Morelos either. 

15 hours ago, beararse said:

312198582_Dogstaringgif.gif.3900b19c70d4ad803a971f9cbea059c8.gif

Some folk seem to be more unconsciously influenced by Chris Sutton than they’d like to admit.

He gets the odd yellow. Half the time for no reason other than referee and incompetence. Big deal. Thought people would be more interested in his directness, energy, technique…

On 18/11/2023 at 00:49, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Diving? Can't believe you posted that. Examples please...

Cantwell puts his heart and soul into Rangers. More proven than you and than some.

Servette away immediately springs to mind. Hit the deck like Rory Underwood scoring a try. But, nah, he doesn't dive.

Never once have I questioned Cantwell's desire, soul or (to list another), his skill (although he's not been at his best this season) 

If he's going to dish it out and be the robust, all energy , in your face midfielder challenging for every ball then at least stay on his feet when he's brushed by an opponent and not collapse and roll about the floor. 

He got a Motherwell player sent off by simulating an elbow to the face last season too. All that shite eventually comes back to bite you on the arse.

As for your sentence i've highlighted in bold, i have no idea what your trying to say or imply. I fully expect any Rangers player to have displayed a greater heart and soul than me given they are are actually playing for Rangers and I'm not: its a rather silly thing to say.

Besides, you have absolutely no idea what i have or haven't given to Rangers over the years. And i dare say, if i were to explain my circumstances it would be a lot more heart and soul than you clearly expect.

5 hours ago, Master_Betty said:

Some folk seem to be more unconsciously influenced by Chris Sutton than they’d like to admit.

If i had any words of caution for the kid,it would be to ignore this morally and financially bankrupt loud mouthed clown.
Certainly knew what it was doing drawing you into it's disgusting cesspit,where it accused a whole club of cheating because it couldn't take a beating.
This reptile had words with a goalkeeper from another club,who wouldn't cheat to help a club who shouldn't be playing football.