*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

47 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

I fear the worst, those cunts have the Indian sign over us.

We've brought it on ourselves with poor team selection and lack of urgency in recent games.

Midfield is key. Correct team selection and start with urgency straight from the get go they struggle with us.  If we lack intensity and sit in they will win again. 

10 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Hoping for one of those games where we lay down a marker and turn the tide. We come out fighting, show some steel and some quality, and get the job done. Give them something to think about. It's completely possible. 

Please Rangers

God loves an optimist some say.

Unfortunately, there is no God, therefore we have to rely on our team's ability to stand up to the assault from all sides that they will be subjected to come lunch time Saturday, and not only that, be able to do damage to Them where it hurts.

I agree with you in that we could give Them something to think about, however, I am afraid that too many of our squad do not share our belief, and I fear that no amount of positive energy from Beale will be enough to send our guys out into the scum arena with the belief that we can beat Them. A trait that is now shared by every other Club in Scottish Football.

HOWEVER, we are not every other club in Scottish Football, we are Rangers, and despite my fears outlined above, there is still the hope that our team can go out there and show these cunts that they are not the Quasi Galacticos that they would have you believe they are.

How nice would it be to see gravy veins staring at his shoes as he tries to explain away the conspiracy that saw Rangers gub Them come Saturday?

Oops, almost became optimistic there.

Intae these Fuckers Rangers.

I have to say I dislike these games the older I get, I suppose if we were the ones winning most of them I would feel differently. :craphead:

It will be a case of hoping for the best and fearing the worst in this game. I hope our players decide to give it a real go and show us they can still beat the wankers. 

6 hours ago, left winger said:

I wouldn’t, tbh. Accepting a bit of a battle just shows how far we’ve fallen. Spot on with second paragraph.

Hundred percent agree with your point and it kills me going into games against them as pessimistic as I am for this one 

I do still believe we can overturn them in the semi final in a few weeks if we turn up and take the game to them and don’t suffer anything too confidence denting on Saturday which is what my earlier post was trying to get at . 

46 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

McLaughlin

Tav    Goldson   Bassey   Barisic

Jack          Lundstram

Ramsey        Aribo            Kent

Roofe

That was the team from the cup semi last season who won after 120 minutes. There's a decent argument that we're stronger on paper going in to the game right now with these changes.

McGregor

Tav   Goldson   Davies   Barisic

Jack         Raskin

Tillman     Cantwell       Kent

Morelos

I have to disagree.
The way Bassey Lundstram and Aribo were playing then was a good level plus the adrenaline of the European games gave that team something.

Agree with Tillman over Ramsey though 

4 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Some arguing the key on sat and the SF is going 3-5-2 and overloading the midfield. 

Really doesn’t do it for me tbh.

McGregor

Souttar Goldson Davies

Tav                      Borna

Jack Lundstram

Kent or Cantwell or Tillman

Morelos Sakala

Think it keeps more of our better players out the team. 

19 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Hope i’ve not been fooled by our form again but I honestly think we win this game. Cantwell grafting in that midfield with his talent in addition to it is going to be the difference maker for me. 

Can't read too much into our form. The team in 3rd is 31 points behind.

Saturday is a massive step up in class for both teams.

16 minutes ago, ConfusedAboutMySexuality said:

Can't read too much into our form. The team in 3rd is 31 points behind.

Saturday is a massive step up in class for both teams.

When you've been humiliated by RM Admin but still remain Staunch as fuck and decide to try and power through.....

image.jpg