*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

A John Souttar that's barely played this season v Goldson is not good in a number of levels. Not least leadership. Also carrying the ball, and with the ball, into midfield and long passes. Also defending against their little, sharp forwards. I suspect a Souttar lacking match fitness and sharpness will struggle more. Even a fit Souttar isn't as good a player.

Aye, get what you're saying mate, maybe I'm just an auld bastard, a Butcher, or a Gough out just before playing them would be a huge blow, Goldson, meh.

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Aye I posted that before you...

I pass on second hand info. The guy who passes me the 2nd hand info is usually always right - although he did tell me Cathro was coming as Beale's asst...

I don't make shit up, I don't pretend to know anyone inside Ibrox. But if I get info from someone whose info is usually spot on then I share it.

Aye split second before. Shat it.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

A John Souttar that's barely played this season v Goldson is not good in a number of levels. Not least leadership. Also carrying the ball, and with the ball, into midfield and long passes. Also defending against their little, sharp forwards. I suspect a Souttar lacking match fitness and sharpness will struggle more. Even a fit Souttar isn't as good a player.

Your last 9 words would have sufficed, if souttar starts they'll run rings round him, even if he was match fit, ffs aribo on his god knows what game last season having played the europa final gave him the runaround in the scottish final

10 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

In the battle for the ITK Championship Belt:

In the red and white strip corner:

@DiamondDanand his pals second hand sources

Vs

In the green corner:

@esquire8 and his posting of Twitter content while passing it off as his own

Seconds out...

Fight.

tbh Dan should be in the green corner 

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Your last 9 words would have sufficed, if souttar starts they'll run rings round him, even if he was match fit, ffs aribo on his god knows what game last season having played the europa final gave him the runaround in the scottish final

No, he didn't.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

Very hard to disagree with you . 

I actually think a fit John Souttar is a useful addition to the squad , I see him more dominant in the air than either Goldson or Davies , which , together with a goalkeeper that doesn't come off his line,   is an area of concern . 

However , having been out for so long it's probably too big an ask right now .