General Transfer Talk

Broxi

3 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

You're a liar if you say you'd rather play football for any championship side over fenerbahce. Regardless of the surrounding areas I'm sure rich folk have nice places to stay, always fucking warm and passionate fans. If he fails then so be it but it's a better league than ours and the championship. 

Istanbul gets cold in the winter. 

24 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Kent is extremely talented in some things. But dreadful (even when on good form) at others like shooting, making attacking runs, getting into good positions and being direct. 

Doesn't leave much for him to be talented at.

As a general rule, I hope that players who leave us enjoy their future careers, especially those who have contributed to our club and/or those who clearly developed a love for Rangers.

Recent examples include Bassey, Balogun, Patterson, Arfield etc.

Despite his attitude since returning from injury, you cannot fail to recognise the contribution of the club’s all time highest European goalscorer.

Kent is a different story. He also has the ability but fuck knows where his head’s at and his decision to go to Turkey doesn’t seem very bright

*European

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

As a general rule, I hope that players who leave us enjoy their future careers, especially those who have contributed to our club and/or those who clearly developed a love for Rangers.

Despite his attitude since returning from injury, you cannot fail to recognise the contribution of the club’s all time highest goalscorer.

Kent is a different story. He also has the ability but fuck knows where his head’s at and his decision to go to Turkey doesn’t seem very bright

Coisty's attitude has been spot on I would say!

16 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Despite his attitude since returning from injury, you cannot fail to recognise the contribution of the club’s all time highest goalscorer.

Kent was one of many players in our squad who lack/lacked basic intelligence and/or personality.  

Thankfully this appears to be getting addressed with MBs comments & signings so far.