*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Had a fiver on him to score anytime at 18-1 that day.

Defenders always give you good odds and are always a great for a bet to score, usually happens from a set piece. My dad used to always bet Gough to score in OF games back in the day. Got it up quite a few times. 

2 minutes ago, wully said:

Vandalism near the weans nursery earlier,

30/4 wear the hoops

Cunts never have them off fs.

Maybe I'm just biased mate :lol: but honestly, for the amount of them you see knocking about, how many look like decent cunts, they are always fuckin honking, pished, arguing with something resembling a woman, their weans noses are always full a snotters, a strange shower a shite. 

8 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Maybe I'm just biased mate :lol: but honestly, for the amount of them you see knocking about, how many look like decent cunts, they are always fuckin honking, pished, arguing with something resembling a woman, their weans noses are always full a snotters, a strange shower a shite. 

Olden but golden.... 

10 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The ones you see all the time will probably not be at hampden on sunday mate. Their jewish fans from newton mearns and the Conservative voters amongst them will, much to their annoyance.

9 minutes ago, wully said:

The ones you see all the time will probably not be at hampden on sunday mate. Their jewish fans from newton mearns and the Conservative voters amongst them will, much to their annoyance.

Perhaps their Jewish fans could educate the Palestinian flag wavers where Palestine actually is, most of them think it's the 3rd stop on the gallowgate on the no 2 bus. 

7 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Defenders always give you good odds and are always a great for a bet to score, usually happens from a set piece. My dad used to always bet Gough to score in OF games back in the day. Got it up quite a few times. 

I’ve won a grand on both Katic and helander scoring against the scum before.

Think I’ll give it another go on Sunday :pipe:

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson, Souttar, Barisic

Lundstram

Cantwell.                        Raskin

Tillman

Morelos and Sakala

I do like the balance A left sided centre half brings but Davies looks shot.