*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

2 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

To think in days gone by he'd be sorted out in 5 minutes flat, wouldn't say boo to a goose for the remainder of the match

I'm sure Barisic thought about it at the end of the half but being on a yellow he done well not to react, especially with this fucking ref.

There's no fight in this team.  Every single one of them out there has just rolled over and accepted their fate.  Next season needs basically a new team with a complete change in attitude.   Losing is not an option!

Just now, Broxi said:

Thought since he first joined that people have been too kind to Raskin. Saying he's been amazing for fairly average performances, and seems to be escaping criticism for the goal with people directing to others instead.

I like him, and I'm optimistic about him, but imo in reality he's been fairly average for us since he's joined and has fucked us here with the goal. 

He's the least of the problems. Wankers like Kent and Barasic need huckled.

I knew Kent would do fuck all, the boys a fucking pussy and a panic merchant. The day he leaves will be one of the few good days I've had this season 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I've never hated a Rangers team before, but I genuinely think this is what it's turning into now. I want them all fucking gone. 

Can’t stand the sight of so many of them in our jersey. 

No cunt should set foot in Ibrox again this season - leave the stands empty and let the cunts wallow in their own shit 

Fucking shower of arseholes. 

1 minute ago, xaldub said:

Inexcusable - 3 players switching off for the goal. These lapses, and having a forward line that couldn't score in a brothel is the dividing line between us and them.

Too kind.

Kent leaves man. 

Raskin stands still. 

Goldson and Tav stand waving arms to the ref as they play to the whistle.

Mcgregor scared to catch a ball so stands on his line 

Schoolboy.

Just now, BillyG91 said:

same pish. we show up for a while then back down and let them in with gifts. spineless the lot of them.

Honestly wouldn’t be disappointed to see the back of any of them mate. Accepting mediocrity. They don’t seem to understand 2nd is last. 

Just when you think our defence can't sink any lower they go and do that. Not sure you'll find many teams with a back 5 who are as weak mentally as they are physically, but we've managed it. Conceding the same type of goal time and time and time again and the whole lot of them literally just standing looking at each other. 

And as for Kent, he's gone straight from Juranovics back pocket into Johnstons, anonymous.

Just now, The Godfather said:

He's the least of the problems. Wankers like Kent and Barasic need huckled.

I knew Kent would do fuck all, the boys a fucking pussy and a panic merchant. The day he leaves will be one of the few good days I've had this season 

He's gave them the goal, he's definitely been one of the problems.

Don't disagree about Kent and Barisic, Morelos too.

We need to get Sakala on 

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I love Allan mc of 2 years ago. I can’t fucking stand having a keeper that can’t move his feet.

It’s fucking night and day between him and hart. Hart has come and punched 3 dangerous crosses away.

mcgregor is rooted to his line every fucking cross. If he can’t punch or catch it he can at least make himself big. 

that’s before we get on to him on the ball which is a fucking disaster

As we both know this was a season too many, probably two if I am being honest but they asked him to stay and he did.

I just feel it is unfair to blame him for that goal and yes I am angry as fuck we have once again handed them a goal and probably given them another treble. We can only hope a miracle happens in the second half.