Kent and Morelos

For the best if Morelos goes. Loved him, but It's the right time to go. The thing is Beale's now the third manager to call out him out. Been let down by him a few too many times. Personally thought he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else when he came on. Waste of a sub, could've got Lowry or someone else on.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Imagine how good Morelos could have been for us if his heart and application was really in it over the past few years? Could have been a genuine all time great. 

His heart and application weren’t in it last year with those performances in Europe?

I’m convinced this is a physical decline rather than effort thing. Not today which was mainly effort but in general.  

He just can’t do what he was able to before the injury last season.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Beale hanging Morelos out to dry is all and good but he has showed absolutely nothing up to this point to prove he’ll be the manager to lead us forward and his absolute jobber signings from England will not help either.

Morelos is a fat embarrassment. I’m more annoyed at Beale for giving him any sort of game time / backing since he came back.

Beale hanging Morelos out to dry is all and good but he has showed absolutely nothing up to this point to prove he’ll be the manager to lead us forward and his absolute jobber signings from England will not help either.

He’s starting to do my head right in running his mouth. He’s 100% read the room of the fans opinion on Gio being seen as boring and dry and tried to play to the gallery to do the opposite. 

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Morelos is a fat embarrassment. I’m more annoyed at Beale for giving him any sort of game time / backing since he came back.

That’s fine.

Why put him on then?

Beale picking on Morelos amongst that squad of shysters is embarrassing but that sums him up tbh.

Morelos has become a complete parody of himself. I don't think he'll ever become that Thurdsay night 1 man wrecking crew ever again. I think he's lost his motivation for playing. He wanted to make it big so he could provide for his family from his poor upbringing. And now that he's done that, maybe he's lost that spark that drove him. But he's taken the support for granted and its best if he just goes. 

That’s fine.

Why put him on then?

Beale picking on Morelos amongst that squad of shysters is embarrassing but that sums him up tbh.

Like I said before, I'm annoyed at Beale continuing to play/back him. 

The reason for picking on him? Because he knows he's going. 

I'm sure he'd like to say plenty about others players, but he can't because there isn't a guarantee they're going.

36 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

His heart and application weren’t in it last year with those performances in Europe?

I’m convinced this is a physical decline rather than effort thing. Not today which was mainly effort but in general.  

He just can’t do what he was able to before the injury last season.

The only time he bothered his arse, which almost makes it worse.

Morelos pissed off Gerrard, Gio and now Beale with his behaviour and attitude. 

He had good moments but off the top of my head:

- Silly red cards including away to UFA where we could have lost that game.

- Coming back late from International duty at least once

- Coming back bigger everytime there was an injury or Winter break

- Got fat and sent off v Hibs, leaving him excluded from the qualifiers. 

Never a hall of fame for us but no doubt he'll go in. Hasn't played consistently good since December 2019.