Summer will see the biggest changes at Rangers in years

Loyal72

Just now, Swagger said:

Lundstrum was far from decent. Lazy again, his passing was loose. 
Hopefully some mug takes the cunt off our hands 

Big wages for little return. Bar hs 4 month purple patch he's been a disgrace 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't think Raskin's his signing, though not saying he's unhappy with it.

Cantwell was the best player on the park today but it was all in areas that doesn't hurt celtic. I like him but we need another level up in quality.

I think if we can see signings of the quality of cantwell and raskin in more attacking areas then it will greatly boost performances.  

Just now, Stunels said:

I think if we can see signings of the quality of cantwell and raskin in more attacking areas then it will greatly boost performances.  

True, but what's Cantwell's position and role then?

He works hard on and off the ball, can pass and go past players but in the final third against the better teams it falls apart a bit for him.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't think Raskin's his signing, though not saying he's unhappy with it.

Cantwell was the best player on the park today but it was all in areas that doesn't hurt celtic. I like him but we need another level up in quality.

As they settle in I think they'll get better . 

Can't remember the third boy we were after , but after seeing how Cantwell and Raskin have played , the chanes are , he too , would have improved the team. 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Eh? I'm genuinely struggling to remember him giving the ball away today. 

His movement, or lack of, was lazy. His passing was just about making its man and he offered not a lot - again 

Cant wait to see the back of the waste of space

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

As they settle in I think they'll get better . 

Can't remember the third boy we were after , but after seeing how Cantwell and Raskin have played , the chanes are , he too , would have improved the team. 

I'm happy with both don't get me wrong, though like I mentioned with Cantwell I don't really know what he's supposed to be doing on the ball.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm happy with both don't get me wrong, though like I mentioned with Cantwell I don't really know what he's supposed to be doing on the ball.

I know what you mean . As much as he was all over the park we created very little . Of course,  that's not just down to him , but problematic about the team as a whole - we lack that bit of guile in big games . 

18 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

True, but what's Cantwell's position and role then?

He works hard on and off the ball, can pass and go past players but in the final third against the better teams it falls apart a bit for him.

You are a fuckin nightmare , you are on here weekly defending that fuckin imposter of a winger and now you turn your bullshit on the only class player we have in the squad.

Give it a fuckin rest , you know absolutely nothing about the game.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

You are a fuckin nightmare , you are on here weekly defending that fuckin imposter of a winger and now you turn your bullshit on the only class player we have in the squad.

Give it a fuckin rest , you know absolutely nothing about the game.

What part of what I've said there do you have a problem with?

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Haha and there you have it , crackin reply ya thick bastard.

Stick to other sports , you have no idea what you are talking about.

You thought we should have started a 17 year old B team player in a cup semi final against the unwashed ffs :lol:

Glass houses 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This summer the board are finally faced with the dreaded summer rebuild they've put off since we won the league. 

McGregor, Helander, Davis, Arfield, Jack, Morelos and Kent all out of contract. 

Barisic, Davies, Lundstram, Hagi, Kamara, Wright, Sakala and Colak not good enough. 

Realistically, with our budget and the amount of players we need to replace it'll take more than one summer window regardless of who the gaffer is.

An absolute travesty to be left in this position.

Chuck in Roofe and McLaughlin too.

Shocking.